curly headed

"so tight, aren't you pretty girl" richie groaned as he thrusted faster into y/n, "come on stanley, put her pretty little mouth to use" he looked at stanley.

stanley nodded and look at y/n for permission.

y/n took matters into her own hands and pulled his pants and boxers down.

"oh god" stanley admired y/n pumping her. "pretty sight isn't it" richie cooed. "very" stanley groaned as y/n kissed his tip. "please" y/n looked at stanley.

stanley nodded and fondled with her tits.

"stanley" y/n moaned. "make stanley cum baby" richie said, "then you came cum" he added.

whining, y/n licked stanley and took him in her mouth.

"oh god y/n" stanley closed his eyes. "please cum stanley, need you to cum" y/n pulled herself off.

"richie" y/n moaned as he hit her g-spot, "close rich, close" she pumped stanley harder. "you close stanley" richie asked. "mhm" stanley nodded. "you know the rules princess" richie thrusted harder.

"please stanley" y/n whined as she took him in her mouth once again. "oh fuck" stanley groaned.

"close" richie groaned. "me too" stanley said.

y/n pulled herself off and pumped him harder.

"fuck" stanley groaned as he hit his high, coming all over her hand.

"can i cum rich, please" y/n begged. "you can" richie thrusts became uneven. "fuck fuck fuck" y/n moaned as she came. "oh god" richie came.

"come on stanley" richie pulled himself out and switched positions with him.

"please" y/n whined as she felt stanley fill her up. "get to work baby" richie tapped her cheek.

in an instant y/n licked richie, kissing his tip, teasing him.

"so tight" stanley groaned as he picked up his pace. "oh god, i'm already close" richie chuckled as y/n deepthroated him, "fuck y/n" richie came, his hand gripping her hair.

"oh god y/n" stanley groaned as he gripped y/n's hips, in an attempt to fasten his movements. "please stanley, so close" y/n pulled herself off of richie. "such a good girl" richie cooed, "let me help you" he sucked hickeys into her neck.

since y/n was on her back it was easier for richie.

"come on y/n, i know you can do it" stanley praised as his thrusts slowed down. "close close close" y/n moaned. "cum" richie demanded.

stanley let one final thrust and came, y/n came with a scream of stanley's name.

"here" richie passed stanley wipes. "thanks" stanley said as he pulled himself off and cleaned up y/n. "i'll run her a bath" richie said as he pulled his boxers and pants up and went to the bathroom. "come on honey" stanley pulled his boxers and pants up before carrying y/n to the bathroom.