drinking

"hey y/n" richie spoke into the phone. "hi rich" y/n smiled. "me and the others are going to get ice cream, wanna come" he asked.

immediately y/n's heart dropped.

"i can't, my mom wants me to clean" y/n came up with an excuse. "oh, i'll see you tomorrow then" richie frowned.

"where's y/n" beverly asked as she saw richie. "she had to clean" richie rolled his eyes. "thank god" stanley mumbled. not loud enough for everyone to hear, but loud enough for richie to hear.

richie sat down as eddie went to order his ice cream. "what's got your panties in a bunch" beverly asked as she licked her ice cream. "i'm worried about y/n, she doesn't hang out with me when i'm with you guys" richie sighed.

"have you considered the option that she doesn't like them" beverly pointed to the boys. "actually" richie widened his eyes, "you're right" he whispered. "here you go" eddie smiled as he gave richie his ice cream. "i'm disappointed in you guys" richie announced as he took his ice cream. "why" stanley asked.

"y/n's a literal angel, and you guys are treating her like shit" richie banged his hand on the table, "i'm glad beverly is the only one that's nice to her" he rolled his eyes. "i t-think we d-did take i-it too far" bill looked at the ground. "sorry rich" eddie mumbled. "sorry" stanley whispered. "don't say sorry to me, say sorry to y/n" richie scoffed.

"i'll see you guys later" richie said as he hugged beverly and gave her his ice cream.

"you guys fucked up" beverly rolled her eyes as she went the other direction.

meanwhile y/n was drinking her problems away.

"fuCK" y/n yelped as the clown showed up on the screen, "why am i afraid of a clown, i fought one" she thought.

"what if it comes to *hiccup* get me again" y/n ran her fingers through her hair.

*DING*

"it's pennywise" y/n got up, "oh no" she said as she slipped. "y/n" richie knocked. "richie" y/n perked up. "yea baby its me" he softly said.

carefully y/n got up and headed towards the door.

"sorry rich, you know i get *hiccup* paranoid after watching a horror movie" y/n opened the door and squinted as the light hit her eyes.

"what's wrong" richie stepped in and closed the door, "oh my god" he said as he saw the half empty tequila bottle.

"you want a *hiccup* shot" y/n laughed as she poured herself a shot. "y/n you need to stop drinking" richie tried to stop her. "nopee" y/n slurred as she downed her shot.

"y/n" richie demanded as he took her shot glass. "what" y/n looked at him. "what's wrong" he asked as he placed the shot glass on the table. "your friends hate me" y/n sat on the couch, "except beverly, i like her, she *hiccup* likes me" she added.

"i talked to them" richie sat next to her. "they probably *hiccup* hate me even more" y/n groaned as richie placed his arm around her. "i told them they should apologize" he softly stroked her hair.

"they won't" y/n slurred. "then i should apologize" richie said. "why" y/n looked at him in confusion. "because i was a bad boyfriend" he mumbled. "you're not a bad boyfriend, you're *hiccup* the best" y/n straddled his lap.

"still, i wanted to apologize" richie placed his hands on her hips. "i know the best way to apologize to me" y/n started kissed his neck. "you're drunk" he smelled the alcohol on her lips, "you can't consent to this" he added.

"a kiss could work then" y/n groaned. "fine" richie laughed as he gently kissed her.