more

"you sure y/n" eddie asked as he moved closer to her. "you can say no baby" richie moved closer. "positive" y/n smiled.

in seconds eddie and richie were kissing y/n's neck. richie slowly started kissing her collarbone, her shoulders. leaving dark hickeys.

eddie on the other hand. he was leaving soft hickeys, trying not to hurt y/n.

"come on" richie pulled y/n's shirt off. "oh shit" eddie mumbled as he saw her. "she's pretty, isn't she" richie laughed as he started kissing y/n's shoulders again. "very" eddie smiled.

little moans escaped y/n's mouth. richie and eddie had to contain themselves.

"can you take your bra off" richie asked as he fumbled with it. "mhm" y/n hummed as she unclipped her bra. "jesus" eddie eyed her. "come on ed's" richie mumbled as he started sucking hickeys into y/n's boobs.

eddie doing the same, trying not to hurt her. instinctively y/n ran one hand on each boys hair, tugging on it from time to time.

very silent groans left eddie's mouth.

"i think he likes it" richie teased.

y/n smirked as she started tugging on eddie's hair. eddie went ballistic, rolling his fingers through her nipple. leaving dark hickeys.

"there you go" richie smirked as he started kissing up y/n's neck, "you wanna get fucked now" he whispered in her ear. "please" y/n let out a broken moan. "ed's i think you should have the first go with pretty girl, don't you think ?" richie said. "yea sure" eddie smiled as he started unbuttoning y/n's shorts.

"you ready" eddie asked. "yes" y/n nodded.

in an instant eddie took off her shorts and underwear.

"who knew you were so wet" eddie teased. "awe, you're so ready for us" richie smirked as he continued kissing y/n's neck.

instinctively eddie kissed y/n's thighs, slowly moving towards the spot she needed him the most.

"please" y/n whined.

eddie shot a look that screamed: "patience".

richie whispered to y/n to lay down, and she did.

just on cue eddie started sucking on her clit, earning a loud moan from her.

"jesus" y/n moaned.

eddie didn't stop, he pushed a finger inside her and started pumping.

richie was whispering praises in her ear. "good girl", "taking eddie's fingers so well".

with richie's words and eddie's fingers. y/n was so close.

and just as she was going to cum, eddie stopped.

"eddie" y/n gasped. "want you to cum on my cock" he mumbled as he unbuckled his jeans. "oh god" y/n moaned as she saw how big eddie was.

"all fours y/n" eddie smirked.

y/n huffed as she went on her hands on knees.

"you ready" eddie asked as he started teasing her. "ready" y/n nodded.

eddie slowly pushed into her, not wanting to break her.

meanwhile richie was unbuckling his pants, wanting nothing more than y/n's mouth on him.

y/n gasped as eddie's hips met hers.

when y/n saw richie unbuckle his pants she helped and pulled his dick out. "come on baby" richie smirked.

y/n slowly started licking him, teasing him.

that's when eddie and richie looked at each other.

"go" richie instructed eddie.

immediately eddie started pounding into y/n, out of shock y/n gasped.

"fuck" y/n moaned. "come on pretty girl" richie smiled as y/n took him in her mouth, "just like that" richie groaned.

y/n's moans made her vibrate against richie. richie wanted nothing more than to fuck her, but he remembered that it isn't his turn.

y/n's moans grew louder, indicating that she was close.

"you gonna cum" richie asked. "mhm" y/n moaned as she pulled herself from him. "you can cum" he smiled.

in seconds y/n was coming undone, the feeling of her clenching around eddie made him cum too.

"oh shit" eddie groaned as he pulled out. "my turn" richie smirked as he and eddie switched positions.

in an instant richie thrusted inside her.

"oh g-god" y/n stuttered. the overstimulation was enough to hurt her, but not in a bad way.

eddie smiled as y/n pumped him, earning small groans from him.

richie thrusted faster, hands on her hips, tight enough to leave bruises.

"that's a good girl" eddie praised as he saw y/n sucking him off.

desperate for more, y/n doubled her actions. taking eddie until he felt the back of her throat.

"oh fuck" eddie groaned. "you close ed's" richie asked, still focused on y/n. "very" eddie mumbled. "come on y/n, make him cum" richie pounded into her.

y/n gagged on eddie and that's what sent him over the edge. coming undone, y/n swallowed it. which earned a groan from eddie.

y/n was dangerously close, her moans grew louder, her whining too.

"c-close" y/n gasped. "come on baby, you can do it" eddie kissed y/n's cheek. "close too" richie groaned. "i'll help you" eddie smirked as he kissed her neck.

with richie fucking her and eddie kissing her neck, she came. with a scream of their names.

"oh fuck" richie mumbled as he pulled out of y/n.

eddie stopped kissing y/n's neck and grabbed wipes from richie's drawer, he passed it to richie.

eddie and richie pulled their pants up and gently made y/n lay on her back.

"you did so good" eddie praised. "such a good girl" richie smiled as he wiped y/n. "sleepy" y/n mumbled. "sleep y/n/n" eddie smiled.

and just like that y/n slept.

𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-