what the hell

"so what happened" the dean asked. "this little shit-" y/n was cut off. "language" the dean rolled his eyes. "fine" y/n scoffed. "i'll tell you" richie volunteered. "no i will" connor glared at richie. "richie you go" the dean sighed.

"you ready for math" richie slammed his locker. "absolutely not" y/n laughed as she opened her locker. "why not" he asked. "we have a quiz" y/n answered. "we do" he widened his eyes. "yes" y/n laughed as she took out her books. "oh god i forgot" he groaned, "let me piss and i'll come back to panic" he gave me a thumbs up before leaving.

"idiot" y/n smiled as she shut her locker and stuffed her books inside her backpack. "y/n" someone said.

y/n turned around and saw connor.

"connor" y/n scoffed. "what's up honey" connor wrapped an arm around her. "get your crusty arm off me" y/n pushed his arm off. "what's got your panties in a bunch" he scoffed. "i'm still mad at you" y/n crossed her arms and turned around.

y/n was referring to last week. when connor told henry that richie was trying to hit on him.

"he didn't do anything" connor spun y/n. "i'm going to kick your ass if you touch me again" y/n smacked connor's arm. "like this" connor grabbed y/n's waist.

"connor bowers" y/n squirmed. "y/n y/l/n" connor teased. "where's richie when you need him" y/n thought.

"get the fuck off her" someone yelled.

"did god finally listen to my fucking prayers" y/n thought. "tozier" connor let me go. "let's go" richie grabbed y/n's arm. "yea i don't think so" connor grabbed y/n's other arm.

"okay i'm not a fucking doll you can just break. if you break me that's it, i'm gone. say goodbye to y/n y/l/n" y/n tried getting out of connor's grasp.

finally she managed to get out.

"it's not that big of a deal" connor smirked. "oh i'll show you" richie stepped closer. "remember what happened last time" connor grinned, "you're just a little coward, just like your other fucking friends" he added.

something snapped in y/n.

"connor you fucking cunt, you need henry to fight your battles, we both know you can't throw a punch to save your life. and don't even deny it cause i've seen it. you think just because henry's your cousin you can get away with anything. well i hate to break it to you. but that's not how derry works" y/n glared at conner.

"we both know you're too pussy to do anything about it" connor lightly shoved y/n. "that's it" richie snapped.

the next thing y/n saw was richie punching connor right in the nose.

she didn't even notice the bell ring until she saw students come out of their classrooms.

soon enough there was a crowd.

"CONNOR" henry pushed through the crowd of students. "hey henry" y/n said. "what the fuck do you want" henry glared at y/n.

in a matter of seconds y/n's hand came into contact with henry's face.

students gasped as they saw henry hold his face.

"you fucking BITCH" henry groaned. "that's not what your dad said last night" y/n winked, "now scram" she shoved him. "i'll be back" henry flipped her off.

"sure you will" y/n rolled her eyes, "i feel like i'm forgetting something" she thought, "RICHIE" she widened her eyes.

y/n turned around and saw richie throwing punches at connor.

connor threw some back but richie dodged them (some of them).

"richie let go" y/n tried grabbing richie. "let me finish" richie huffed. "richie he's bleeding" y/n grabbed richie's hand.

when richie pulled away he saw what he did.

"EVERYONE MOVE" the dean yelled.

students ran to their classrooms.

"now what the hell happened" the dean stepped closer to connor, "richard tozier" the dean glared at him, "OFFICE, BOTH OF YOU" he screamed.

"that's the story" the dean scoffed. "100%, we're not fucking with you" richie said. "language" the dean glared at him. "my bad" richie rubbed his neck.

"i don't get why you made connor bleed that much" the dean pointed to connor.

i took a look at connor and saw his shirt was soaked in blood. his nose was a little crooked, his left eye was beginning to turn black.

"he didn't say stop" richie shrugged. "yea cause you were beating the shit out of me" connor rolled his eyes. "LANGUAGE" the dean slammed his hands on his desk. "sorry" connor mumbled.

"all three of you are getting suspended" the dean said, "your parents will be getting a call from me" he raised his eyebrow, "now scram" he shooed us.

"i can't believe you punched henry" richie laughed. "believe it" y/n smiled, "did connor punch you" y/n asked. "he got me good, but nothing severe" he looked at his knuckles.

"richie you're bleeding" y/n panicked as she took a bandaid out of her pocket. "why do you have a bandaid" richie asked. "i honestly don't know" y/n said as she put the bandaid on him.

"thanks doll" richie took a look at his bandaid, "seriously, spiderman" he laughed. "it was that or a pink one" y/n snickered. "i'll take spiderman" he smiled.