#7

"whoever falls in love first loses" richie stuck his hand out. "bet" y/n shook his hand

that was four years ago.

today was the day y/n was going to admit to richie her true feelings. she prepared for rejection.

little did she know that richie fell in love with y/n but wouldn't admit it.

he'd always look after you. when rachel from your gym class went missing he promised you he'd protect you. no matter what.

when you were stressed out he'd come over and cuddle with you. whispering sweet things in your ear.

it was a rainy day, raindrops rolled down your window as you hesitated to call richie.

"calm down y/n, just ask if you can come over" y/n thought.

she picked up the phone and dialed richie's number.

"casa de tozier, how may i help you" richie spoke in a terrible spanish accent. "hey rich" y/n greeted. "hi honey" richie greeted. "can i come over" y/n asked. "of course" richie smiled. "i'll be there in five" y/n said. "see you then" richie hung up.

"oh fuck" y/n panicked as she started getting ready.

"come in sweetie" richie's mom greeted y/n. "thank you mrs.tozier" y/n thanked her. "i said to call me maggie, you're making me feel old" she laughed as she closed the door.

y/n laughed as she waited for richie.

"mom is y/n here" richie groaned as he came downstairs. "she's in the living room" maggie said.

"y/n" richie hugged you. "hi rich" y/n hugged him back. "we'll be in my room" richie smiled as he took y/n's hand and went upstairs.

y/n's heart raced as she felt richies hand. sure they've held hands before. but right now y/n was about to confess her love to richie.

"even after 7 years your room still amazes me" y/n laughed as she admires richie's wall. "remember that" richie pointed to a picture of him and y/n. "that was the day we made the bet" y/n whispered. "i remember that day like it was yesterday" richie smiled.

"about that" y/n mumbled. "what about it" richie sounded confused. "you should sit down" y/n sat on richie's bed. "please tell me you're not breaking our friendship" richie sat next to you.

"i would never" y/n fidgeted with her fingers. "then what's up" richie sounded worried.

"you know how we said whoever falls in love first loses" y/n mumbled. "yea" richie said. "i'm in love with you" y/n closed her eyes as she waited for his rejection.

"𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞" richie laughed as he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together.

"a girl can't control her emotions" y/n opened her eyes.

"since you confessed your unconditional love for me" richie said, "it's only fair if i confess too" richie mumbled.

"hold up" y/n thought,

"i love you too" richie confessed.

y/n's eyes widened. "why me" she got up, causing her and richie's hand to separate, "i'm a little fucking crazy in the head" y/n paced.

"doll, have you met me" richie laughed as he grabbed y/n's waist and made her sit on his lap. "yes, ive known you since i was 9" y/n mumbled.

"well then you know that i always push my feelings away" richie traced patterns on her shoulders. "so does that mean that you like me" y/n asked.

"i don't like you. i love you" richie smiled. "i love you more" y/n smiled.

"can i show you how much i love you" richie looked into her eyes. "yes" y/n nodded.

in a matter of seconds richie has y/n pinned down, kissing her neck and tugging her shirt.

"you've had sex, right" richie asked as he continued kissing y/n's neck. "yes" y/n whispered as she took off her shirt .

"foreplay" richie asked as he took off his shirt. "nope, need you in me" y/n shook her head. "you're gonna have to be quiet then" richie took his pants and boxers off.

"i will" y/n smiled as she took off her pants.

"you're fucking gorgeous" richie praised as he took off her underwear, "i'm so lucky, oh my god" richie grabbed a condom from his drawer.

"why do you have a condom" y/n asked. "i always knew this would happen" richie hissed as he put the condom on.

"how is that going in me" y/n said. "if it hurts i'll stop" richie reassured her.

y/n nodded. "you ready doll" richie asked. y/n nodded. "i need to hear you say it" richie softly said. "i'm ready" y/n said.

"oh my god" y/n said as she felt richie fill her up. "holy fuck" richie gripped y/n's hips.

"tell me when to move" richie asked as he bottomed out. y/n nodded.

"move p-please" she stuttered.

richie softly thrusted, looking for any discomfort on y/n's face.

"faster, please" y/n whined.

richie nodded and went faster. groans and praises fell out of his mouth.

"fucking hell" y/n moaned as she felt the familiar coil in her stomach. "you close" richie asked as he picked up his pace.

"mhm" y/n shut her eyes. "eyes on me sweetheart" richie said, "want to see your face when you cum" richie continued.

"close richie close" y/n opened her eyes. "me too" richie groaned.

"fuCK" y/n put her hand over mouth. "you can cum doll" richie said as he felt himself about to cum.

a mix of "thank you's" and "richie's" flew out of y/n mouth as richie took her hand off her mouth.

richie was dangerously close, his thrusts became sloppier.

"gonna cum" richie groaned. "please" y/n begged.

"holy shit" richie let out a final groan as he came.

"holy shit" y/n laughed.

"holy shit indeed" richie smiled.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮𝐮 Justagirl4days