#20

y/n y/l/n was known as the quiet and shy girl.

everyone agreed that she'd never hurt a fly. unless it's a spider, she'll go batshit crazy.

especially the time when there was a snake in her classroom. everyone started freaking out and screaming.

y/n on the other hand was calm.

yea sure she was fucking screaming on the inside, but she managed to stay calm and direct the snake outside.

and that's when everyone knew she was a kind hearted girl.

that was until henry made her snap.

it was a regular day in derry and y/n was grabbing her stuff.

whistling her favorite song "you're the one that i want".

that was until she heard voices coming from outside.

curious she decided to have a look.

"i swear if it's my brother" y/n groaned.

y/n's brother, jake. was known to pull pranks on random people. ranging from students to teachers.

that wasn't the case today.

"henry" y/n whispered as she peaked her head outside.

there she saw henry and his gang picking on the losers.

she knew who they were.

bill a stuttering kid who lost his brother, eddie a germaphobe with an overprotective mother, stanley a jewish kid with curly hair, and richie. well richie was a trashmouth.

"i let you off the hook because of your brother, but now i think it's over" henry laughed as he grabbed bill by the collar. "you shouldn't be talking, you're the one with a fucking mullet" richie spat.

"what the fuck did you just say" patrick threatened. "you heard me" richie rolled his eyes. "richie i know you're a trashmouth, but right now i'd like to live long enough to see my weeding" stanley cried out.

"who's gonna marry this fucking jew" belch laughed. "obviously someone with a brain" richie said. "beep beep" eddie smacked his arm. "listen to your asthmatic friend" victor grabbed eddie's shirt.

"why did i talk" eddie whimpered.

"hey" y/n said as she came into view.

"y/n" bill said as he looked at you. "hi bill" you waved.

you knew bill the best, talking to him in english class, helping him with his stutter when he asked a question.

"what does the pretty princess want" henry let go of bill. "first off" y/n came closer, "i'm not your princess" she was next to victor.

"we both know you wouldn't hurt a fly" henry laughed. "you're absolutely right" belch teased. "you're just too fucking kind" patrick ruffled her hair.

"i just wanted to have a proper conversation" y/n fixed her hair, "since we can't do that, i'll talk" she added.

"we both know you're just a scared fucking kid" y/n snapped.

everyone gasped as they looked at y/n.

no one has heard her curse before. and now she's cursing at henry.

"you're just a scared fucking kid, you scare the shit out of kids to get some sort of power, because if you don't have power. you're. fucking. nothing." y/n jabbed a finger into henry's chest.

"i-" henry tried to speak.

"don't even you worthless piece of shit. you pick on kids because you're so fucking insecure about yourself. hell i wouldn't be surprised if your own fucking friends are scared of you" y/n pointed to belch, patrick and victor, "i bet they are fucking scared of you, i mean who wouldn't be scared of the "badass" insecure little boy we all know you fucking are" y/n said.

"now take your little friends and fucking scram" y/n rolled her eyes.

"fuck you" henry spat as he started walking. "until next time" belch burped. "wouldn't hurt a fly my ass" victor let go of eddie. "hurry up" patrick dragged victor and belch.

richie started at y/n in awe.

"t-thank you" bill fixed his shirt. "you're okay, right" y/n looked at the four boys. "y-yea, thank for saving us" eddie smiled. "richie, you good" stanley looked at richie.

"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭" richie said in awe.

"ruh-richie" bill smacked his arm. "i speak the truth" richie hissed. "sorry about them" stanley sighed. "it's cool" y/n smiled.

"i'll see you guys tomorrow" y/n waved as she started walking.

y/n felt someone staring at her so she looked back.

when she looked back she saw richie staring, immediately richie looked away.

"he's kinda cute" y/n smiled.

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮𝐮 bbyyluvv