the end

"richie, over here" y/n raised her hand as she saw richie. "in a bit love" richie yelled before picking up his red cup.

he sat on the railing of the porch as he finished his cup and threw it in the garage.

"why do you hang out with them" a boy next to him asked.

richie turned his head as he saw james, a student from his biology class.

he examined his face before answering, questioning if he meant it in a bad way.

"what do you mean" richie asked as he turned his head towards his friends. "that's what i mean" james pointed.

richie saw ben and beverly playing chicken against two girls from the soccer team. mike was the coach, he was making sure no one was cheating.

eddie and stanley were five feet away from the pool, stanley was teaching eddie how to make bird noises. eddie was amazed as he saw a bird land two feet away from them. that slowly died out when eddie found out that there was a worm on him.

bill and y/n were nearly wrestling each other as the taller boy was holding a can of beer above y/n's head. y/n tried jumping but it was no use, eventually she managed to climb bill and grab the can. but not before they both fell down.

richie playfully rolled his eyes at his friends actions.

"you know, they're like a strange group" james shrugged as he saw that richie nodded. "that's us. we're strange, but we make it work. we always do" richie answered, not fazed by james comment.

"it's weird" james began, "it's like you don't care what anyone thinks" he continued as he took a sip of his water. "it's just that, we don't care. we've all been through shit no one would dare want to go through" richie scoffed.

richie observed his friends a little more.

y/n and bill were full on wrestling. y/n nearly fell into the pool, if it hadn't been for bill catching her.

stanley was still trying to get the worm off of eddie.

he could hear their screams.

"GET IT OFF ME".

"WELL THEN STAY FUCKING STILL"

ben almost lost his balance as one of the girls pushed beverly. he laughed and hoisted her more up and she managed to push the girl into the water.

"THAT'S THREE POINTS FOR BEN AND BEVERLY" mike yelled as he clapped his hands.

but that soon stopped as the other girls jumped on top of him.

surprisingly.

mike managed to wrestle BOTH of them (with the help of beverly of course).

"honestly james" richie began as he grabbed a cup of beer that was being passed around, "yea we're strange. but we're strange together" he continued. not really caring what james had to say after that.

james nodded.

richie was relieved, he didn't want to answer anymore questions.

"she's crazy" james pointed at y/n. "she's the most annoying person in the world" richie smiled as he admired her.

her sweater (that was actually richie's) looked amazing on her. shorts that richie did not approve of because he thought that only he was worthy enough to see her in it.

but richie didn't care how y/n looked like.

in his eyes.

she was the most gorgeous person in the fucking world.