why are you flirting with me

"y/n you're so stupid" richie threw his hands up. "i've been known that" y/n scoffed. "then stop being stupid" he rolled his eyes. "then stop saying stupid shit" y/n argued.

"can you guys shut the fuck up" eddie complained as he helped beverly pick flowers. "can you guys stop arguing for once in your life. is that too much to ask for" stanley scoffed.

"yellow is definitely your color" mike smiled as he handed eddie a flower.

"he started it" y/n pointed at richie. "i didn't say shit" richie defended himself. "shut u-up or i'll punch you both" bill threatened. "i'm right here" y/n tied her hair up. "bill" mike glared at him. "y/n" beverly looked at her. "richie" richie smiled.

"i swear to god" eddie rolled his eyes.

"richie i swear to fucking god" y/n complained as richie closed her locker. "i think that was casper" richie laughed. "can you guys be nice to each other" stanley sighed. "tell him to stop being so fucking rude" y/n said. "tell her to stop being bitchy" richie scoffed. "oh i'll show you bitchy" y/n threatened.

"this is what we're not gonna do" bill held her arms. "what's she gonna do" richie laughed, "absolutely nothing" he smiled.

"i still have my legs" y/n whispered. "what" stanley asked.

in seconds y/n kicked richie right where the sun doesn't shine.

"oh my god" bill gasped as he let y/n go.

"i think you broke me" richie whimpered as he held his crotch. "i feel you buddy" stanley put his hand on his shoulder.

"hello kids" richie waved. "shut up" y/n rolled her eyes. "is the pretty little princess mad" he laughed as he sat next to her, "i got got chips" he handed her chips.

"richie being nice, is the world going mad" ben shut his book. "hey" richie huffed, "i can be nice" he pouted. "not to me" y/n opened her chips.

"give me your hand" richie demanded. "you're gonna drop me" y/n held onto the railing.

bill thought it was a genius idea to go ice skating.

what he forgot was that y/n can't skate.

"hold his hand" eddie yelled as he zoomed past them.

"i won't drop you. i promise" richie's voice softened. "better not" y/n let go of the railing and held his hand. "there you go" he smiled as he tightened his grip. "duck" y/n stumbled. "did you say duck" he laughed. "i meant to say fuck" y/n mumbled. "you're adorable" he kissed her hand. "i know i am" y/n kissed his cheek.

"when did richie get so flirty" y/n thought, "when did i get so flirty" she thought.

"look at that" beverly skated next to them. "richie's being n-nice" bill smiled. "fuck off denbrough" richie flipped him off. "you sure you don't like him" beverly whispered in y/n's ear. "marsh" y/n warned. "we'll be on our way now" beverly smiled as she and bill skated away.

"LOOK OUT" stanley yelled.

richie looked behind him and let go of y/n's hand.

"oh fuck" y/n looked behind her.

the next thing richie hears is a loud groan from stanley as he crashed into y/n.

"i said to look out" stanley groaned as he was on top of y/n. "you guys look like a plus sign" mike laughed as he skated to them. "help me" stanley glared at him.

"holy fuck y/n" richie pushed stanley off and picked up y/n, "are you okay, are you hurt, do you need anything" he panicked as he held her waist. "i-" y/n stuttered as richie examined her face, "i'm good" she managed to say.

"why is richie being nice" eddie asked as he helped stanley up. "can i not be nice" richie rolled his eyes. "not to y/n" bill said as he helped stanley. "at least SOMEONE helps me" stanley glared at richie.

"gag me with a spoon" richie said. "y/n's supposed to be gagging" beverly teased. "hold the phone" y/n turned to beverly. "look at that" ben pointed to richie's arms, "he still has his arms around her" he laughed.

everyone looked to richie's hands.

"so what" richie tightened his grip, "can i not have my arms around her" he defended himself. "not when you claim to hate her" eddie crossed his arms.

"you guys suck" y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "and you swallow" richie smiled.

"now hold the damn phone" eddie was taken aback.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝐊, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇