1

The Eve (chinese version) — playing from the background;

"Is that The Eve by EXO?" My curiosity skyrocketed into the air, although I'm sure it's The Eve. However, it doesn't sound like EXO, and it's definitely not Korean.

It sounded more like Chinese?

"Yeah!" She answered.

I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view of what she was watching; and there, I saw a group of girls with I assumed two boys — pirouetting their bodies magnificently by the rhythm.

"Great dancers huh, haven't heard of them yet. Who are they?" I was focused over her phone, contemplating how sexy and smooth their moves are — The dance routine might look easy but trust me, it's beyond strenuous.

"They're from Youth With You, try watching them. I'm totally whipped for K Lu." Her sassy accent paired with her hair flip.

"I have no time." I murmured. "Plus I have to stream Bangtan's latest music video."

"Well suit yourself Snow."

I went back on streaming my 7 dorks. ON was their latest comeback, and I want them to reach a million views cause it's the only way I could support them for now. Cash for concert tickets or even merchandise are not in my options right now, wait... Did I even introduce myself?

Well, I didn't right?

Hi, I'm Snow Kong, pure Chinese but American at heart. My mom married for the second time, and it's Lucas Rivas – my step dad. So basically, I am Snow Rivas, but I got used to my old name that I'd decided not to alter it. I'm currently studying on one of the most famous university here in United States. The campus is popular for its high standards, and an average citizen won't afford its expenses.

My family has a lot of business. We're elite for some reasons; my step dad owns a clothing line while my mom has a bakery, pastries of perfection. I could buy anything, but being a fan of K-pop Idols are a definite disgrace for them. They're more on patronizing western celebrities, rather than internationals.

So...

You guess it right folks. Extras are strictly prohibited. My card contains enough money to sustain my living for a month. So even if I could call myself rich because of my parents; I still cannot binge-buy products that are Korean related or at least, but I'll have to be really careful.

I had this experience where my step dad actually confiscated my card, because I bought a single BTS poster. Yes! A poster from the dollar store. It was insane, like it's from my own money? – Why would they forbid such a thing?!

After I finished a countless amount of streams. I decided to take a rest, so my bed did its job. I lay my back on the mattress. I love my bed so much, I could marry it. Out of nowhere, I've seen the video my roommate – Alexa – was watching a while ago, it's on my recommendations. I touched my phone lightly, so I could close the app. I don't know what exactly happened, but the video came up; I was about to close the tab when...

A boy caught my sight, he's hot!

XIN Liu, which seized my full interest. I bit my lip in eagerness, something in him was enchanting my whole sanity. Though... she looks a little feminine.

"Alexa?!" My eyes was focused on her, it's like it was built for her.

"Yeah?"

"Who's this S-ssin Li-yu?"

She glanced at me, and had instantly figured out that I was into something. "Why, are you attracted on her?"

"Her?" I furrowed my brows out of confusion.

"Duh she's a girl, everyone in that show is a girl."

My eyes widened itself. "Damn, she looks like a boy to me."

"I think she's non-binary." Alexa uttered.

Dang, I like her. "Like you mean, bisexual right?"

"I suppose not, you know; Xin is not totally masculine nor feminine." Alexa explained.

"I don't care, I like her." I brushed off the conversation, and occupy myself with the video.

They're all breath-taker, and I have no words for them. Dang, that hip thrust though!