28 - The game

•••••

"So, How's the plan?", she asked as she took a glass of alcohol.

"Better than ever, never had an American before. She kinda looks asian though.", I showed her a photo on my mobile phone. I'd actually dig up from the farthest bottom of her social media accounts as her photos were in archive or just hidden.

"Beautiful, right?", I boast as she leaned closer to view the picture

"Yeah", she nodded. "But deal is a deal, you've already proven yourself to me. Should I call you master of being bad boy type of gal now?", she added. Her laughter filled up the whole room.

I threw a pillow on her since I don't wanna wake up the couple next door. That should shut her up, she's drunk by the way.

"I told you, I can have girls if I wanted to.", I smirked.

"Yeah, sorry for underestimating your charm. I thought your like a little baby, boo boo.", she teased. "You can leave her now. I'm satisfied with your drama."

But... ugh

"Uhm I like her.", I said as I settled my phone on the bed.

"Ohhhh I'm sorry for making this bet, never thought you would actually do it.", too late.

"I kinda like her though...", yes; it's the truth. Little by little – I'm starting to fall for her, this bet wasn't really a good idea.

"But what about Gia?", yes Gia. I'm doomed, this game would destroy me if it gets leak.

I'll play safe and be the victim, I love Gia after all.