25

I woke up to the sound of Alexa's vocal, singing to 'Honeymoon's Avenue'. Dang, that song is driving me crazy — It always reminds me of everything that I badly want to forget.

"Can you please stop?", I lifted the pillow from my face but had immediately withdrew it, the moment Alexa started singing loudly as if she was a total maniac.

"Wake up Snow, we're going to the A.I.R.P.O.R.T period.", ugh. We're going to fetch Xin and Esther today.

No!

"I'm sick, I'm not coming!", I shouted but the pillow had muffled my voice. I have no plans for today — I was out of shape; I was pitiful. I feel so numb; It felt like all hopes for living had magically vanished.

"Please Snow, please.", Alexa pleaded, shaking my knees continuously. "I want to be with Lu Keran, please.", she added. I threw my pillow on the floor and gave her a long glare.

"Ok!", I answered firmly.

"You should be thankful, you're my bestfriend.", I muttered under my breath before I'd left for the bathroom.

"As if you don't wanna see Marco!", Alexa shouted from the room.

Ugh, Marco!

Till when should I act like this? — I wish I could wake up from this terrible nightmare. God please, I'm fully contented on just being their fangirl; shouting their names over the screen, supporting without their knowledge and hoping for the very best of their career. I don't belong in their circle, I don't even think I deserve meeting them in real life.

I gave myself a gaze on the mirror. I look awful, like I haven't slept for years. I'd missed my routines constantly, no more morning work outs or even joggings. I fell out of my usual pace.

I stepped inside the shower and had rinsed all my anxieties away. I could no longer understand everything. I'm lost, I feel like I'd lost myself.

"Snow!", Alexa shouted. "They're here, please hurry up.", I wanna tell her that if she wants to go, then go.

It took me an hour before I'd got out of the shower. Honestly, I did my best to slow things down. I was badly hoping that they could just leave without me, cause I won't really mind — It would even be my pleasure.

I threw on some random white shirt from my closet, funny how it still had some stains of what seems like a spill of coca cola. I have my flip flops with my black fitted jeans. My hair was on loose; my bangs grew longer and it had reached the tip of my nose.

"How long should we wait for you?", Alexa angrily banged the door.

"I'll be there in a minute.", I replied.

So the plan had failed, I don't have any choice but to be with them on Xin's arrival.

Liu Yuxin's arrival hmm, I'll change my outfit!

Girl, I don't wanna look homeless — I'll meet Esther!

I hurriedly went into the closet and had started the search for my perfect attire. Uhmm I can't find anything! I have plenty of clothes to choose from but they're not really my type for now. There's a hundred of them actually but I just can't --- well you know ugh. It's hard to explain, a girl's thing.

After an endless pounding at the door, I finally found the perfect suit for this day. I made tons of excuses on how I feel, so they could wait for me. The irony though; I don't wanna come with them a while ago but here I am, choosing the best outfit for this day.

I wore this black plain dress with micro jewels at the hemline, it was fitted on the top and loose on the bottom. A bow was placed at the back of it, granting the dress a vintage doll-like style. I braided my hair in an intricate way that had resulted like it was done by a hair stylist. I am proud for my reflection, it feels like I had gained back my glorious personality - though I'm not really this way before. The white elegant shoes and my light make up had completed the outfit. Dang, I am beautiful.

I took a deep breath before I made my way downstairs. I had instantly grasped their attention once I'd marched down the staircase. Lu Keran was obviously in mad-shock, Marco was probably drooling and Alexa was smiling at me like an idiot.
- I could read her mind, I didn't overdressed for Marco! -

"You're gorgeous", Marco uttered in disbelief.

"Yeah", Keran agreed without removing her eyes from me, it's embarrassing yet it feels great.

A streak of satisfaction had strucked me and I had earned myself a smile, a real smile.

Now, I am ready to meet Esther Yu. I don't know why I consider this a big deal but she's a celebrity, so It's kinda reasonable.

Marco had led us to the car, not the usual one though. It's a huge van, so luxurious. I suppose it could accommodate 10 people or so, considering the size of it. I sat beside Marco, both Alexa and Keran took the seat at the back and the middle row was empty.

My heart was uncontrollably pounding as we made our way to the airport. I'm so nervous that my hands felt paralyzed and my knees were shaking, gosh it wasn't even that cold.

Breathe in — breathe out.

It's just Esther and Xin, I don't have to please them anyway!