38 - The Charity Ball

I was staring at the mirror for an hour now. Marco and Gia suggested to pick me up by 9, but I refused. I'm planning to show up late, cause why not?

It's already 9 pm anyways, Gia and Marco must've been on their way to the Arena by now. The ball would start by 10, opening remarks. I'll ditch those shenanigans – I glanced at the mirror to check myself; for the nth time this day. I look hella good with the whole outfit. I can't help, but to feel satisfaction with the way I look.

I made a mental note: that I will give my gratitudes for Gia later

I made a mental note: that I will give my gratitudes for Gia later. She gave the best dress; I could ever imagine. The shoes, the gloves and even the necklace, as well as the ring: were included inside the bundle. I made my hair into a simple half crown braid; it may look intricate, but it's not. It's plain, yet classy. The gloves and shoes fitted me perfectly, as if they were made for my mere existence. When it comes to my make up – what I did was a wild one; It made my eyes popped like a porcelain doll eyes. It's dark and I loved it; my lips were colored in the shade of deep red. A female vampires' lip shade in my perspective.

Oh --- and let's not forget about the dress; The gown was the master piece of the bundle. It's a ball gown, fitted on the top and loose on the bottom. It was layered in different kinds of cloth; a white silk fabric serves as the bed rock of the dress, or what I could call as the core. Next, with a thin black-lining of linen and a dark sheer completed the lower part of the gown.

I---I'm speechless. I don't feel like a princess, albeit more like a Queen.

By exactly 10, I stuffed my purse with Alexa's I.D, car key, the Iloveyou note and some other essentials for my face. I took one last glimpse of myself in the mirror, before I wore the mask that'd finalized my entire outfit.

I have the hardest time entering the car, since the dress was too heavy and enormous for the space. Although, I'd still manage. My heart was pounding heavily as I drove the pavement of the city. The road was clear, the sidewalks were empty and almost all of the stores and establishments were close. The two hours ride to florida will probably be; just an hour or so – considering how empty the road was – My hands were trembling on the steering wheel, as I exit my hometown.

Breathe in, Breathe out. I can't stop thinking about Liu Yuxin.

Marco Lin Fan's Point of View

Where the hell is Snow? – she'll be late.

"Do you think Snow will make it Babe?", I asked Gia; who was beside me and eager for meeting Snow.

"I don't know, but I hope she does!", she uttered against the loud music. I brought my girlfriend with me; she arrived yesterday, along with the box. "Do you think our plan will work?"

"I'm not sure Gia, but I think we need another person."

"Lu Keran?", hmmmmm.