5

Up at 7 a.m. and classes are at 10, 2 hours of free time. I noticed that Alexa left early, well, president's duty though. My hair was purely disheveled, it's normal. I'm not a Disney princess who wakes up beautiful. Morning madness loves me, and I love it back. I fixed my bed, and parted the curtains. The gleam of healthy sunlight invades our room, ideal for sun kissed photos.

The apartment is simple. 2 storey and 2 large rooms. Originally, Alexa and I had separated rooms. Fully furnished and comfy, but it's lonely. We decided to move in together out of despondency. Our room is a cliché type of girl's mini space, two of everything; two beds, two study tables, 2, 2, 2! And a large window, it's parallel to the house I was telling y'all yesterday.

I grab some yoghurt from the kitchen to start my day. My bag is messy, so I figured out that I should clean it. I went back to our room, and occupied the wooden chair. My table is a bit cluttered, so I cleaned it as well. I can't believe that I have so many trash inside my backpack. I stared out the window unconsciously. My senses came back when I saw a silhouette of a boy?

Wait... is that Xin?

Definitely no... that's too impossible!

I shook the thought away, and got ready for school.

At 8, I locked the apartment, and occupied the bench beside a light post. The wooden seat in front of our house. I started browsing on my phone while waiting for the bus. I've followed numerous accounts that pertain to Liu Yuxin. Geez, she's so cute.

// The following scripts are translated via google translator. //

"我们可以去快餐店吗?"
(Can we drop by a fast food or something?)
I slowly lifted my head, and saw Xin. My hands trembled as she enters the car.

I-

I can't keep my eyes off of her

I can't keep my eyes off of her. It's like my sense of sight was only made for her mere existence.

"是的,我们一定会在途中抢些食物."
(Yeah we'll definitely grab some food on our way.)
Her chubby assistant replied.

After their brief conversation. The car vanished like a bubble. I was left in bewilderment, everything around me was on mute. What's happening?

Am I dreaming?

I can't process anything at the moment. Xin Liu being my schoolmate was already beyond my beliefs. And now, my neighbor?

I placed my palms on my face. How can I be so lucky?

[At School]

Breathe in, breathe out — what if I see Liu Yuxin again?

I went into a room where all the lockers are placed. There are approximately 500 lockers, not really sure though, but it's definitely around 400 to 500. I settled my books inside, and headed straight to my first class.

Every subject in my schedule was on different rooms. I have to take them in their assigned area with different sets of people. It's all the same with every student here in UCH. I like it for some obvious reasons, at least I don't have to be stuck in the same room with the same batch of students.

My 5 hours in school passed by smoothly. Skipped lunch as I'm not that hungry, doodled at the back of my notebook to cure my boredom. My last subject is on room 403, Science building: Biology 10. The class was half empty when I arrived. I don't know any people, but some are definitely familiar. I took one of the seats at the back, and made myself comfy.

A couple of minutes have passed, and the professor had finally came. The room was almost full but the seat next to mine remains unoccupied.

The professor started to hand out papers, when we suddenly heard a knock. Every single one became quiet. The wooden door slowly opened, and Xin's face pops out in the open space. My heart rate dropped when she'd entered the room.

"I'm sorry everyone. I didn't know it was this hard to find this class." She uttered.

Amazing, her accent is glorious. She's good in my language, and I find it so sexy. Everyone's whispering to themselves on how good looking Xin was; even the boys in my class was also mesmerized by her appearance.

"No worries!" The professor smiled.

I slowly turned my head on the empty seat beside me. Fuck!

I brought out my phone, and uses it to check myself. Why do I look ridiculous?! My heart was in full panic mode, as she glances for an empty seat. Why did I even chose this spot? She makes her way, and I started to sweat. My hands are trembling from under the table, and anxiety strikes.

Liu Yuxin was sitting perfectly still beside me. This is the first time that I have struggles focusing on the lecture. She was hot, it radiates on my place. The warmth of her body is beyond explainable.

"For your first activity, I'd decided that y'all should do this by partner." My senses came back when I heard the word – activity.

"Please focus on your studies Snow." I muttered under my breath.

Xin took a quick glance, and I caught it on my peripheral vision. She's making my Biology class so difficult to handle. How can you even bear such a perfect creature?

"Liu and Rivas, Whitfeald and Harmony..." The professor started mentioning surnames by couple.

Xin raises her hand. "Uhmm excuse me, who's Rivas?"

"Snow Rivas?" The professor called out.

I stood to my feet, and gave a giddy smile that brought everyone to laughter. Gosh, I might have look like a total weirdo, why did I even do that?

"Here's Miss Rivas, she'll be your partner on your whole term for my Biology class." The professor introduced.

Whole term?

Whole fucking Biology term with Xin?!

"It's actually free to sit down." Xin murmured.