28 - Snow Rivas

•••••

"Did you book a flight already?", I said through the phone.

"Not yet, still have rehearsals. Can we just speak in Mandarin? – I'm not used to this.", Keran laughed.

"Uh --- no, it sounds fancy LOL.", "Oh I'm going to tell you something Keke.", I whispered.

"Can you stop calling me Keke, it sounds horrible Lin Fan", Keran protested. I can hear some loud beats on the background, she's definitely on a studio.

"Ok, but I'm serious. I'm devouring all American girls here. They're hot!", yeah, I like girls. As you heard it, I'm more of like a playboy type but I'm a girl huh. It's YOLO everyone, you only live once so why not live the best of it.

"I'll tell Gia Ge about this!"

"LU KERAN! NO!", I yelled.

Uhm well Gia is my girlfriend; I'm in a long term relationship to be precise. I have met her in the show, she's gorgeous. I love her with all my heart yet sometimes I have my needs. I just couldn't satisfy myself with her but trust me, I love her.

"So what? – What's up with the girl this time Lin Fan?

"Nah, just cute."

"Do you like her Marco?", Keran asked.

"Nope, not my type, she's just fine.", I answered.

"Aw you like her, you just can't win an American's heart!", Keran laughed out loud and it echoed in the studio.

"Duh, I can. She's just not my type Keran. How many times do I have to tell you that I have Gia?", I spoke in an overtone manner.

"I know you so well Lin fan, you like her lol.", "It's okay, just keep her in your dreams.", Keran made a mock that had gotten into my nerves.

"I could easily get her but I have Gia okay.", I said.

"Reasons"

"Okay, make a game. Would you make me collect girlfriends? I have 20 exes already! – and from different countries.", I sighed a breath of boast. It's the truth, Keran and I played games about girls from different continents. It's like the battle between two players; I think Keran had 16 exes as of today.

"Another game? – I thought we'll stop about this game cause you already have Gia.", she said in confusion.

"Last game", I muttered under my breath.

"Oh well then, prove me you can win a heart of an American young lady, deal?"

"Deal", I stated. "But handle my Gia okay, don't let her know."

"Ofcourse Lin fan, we've been doing this for years."

"So what's my reward?", I giddily asked.

"Hmmm I'll tell Gia all of this, if you don't succeed.", she said calmly.

"That wasn't even a reward Keran!", I complained.

"Deal is a deal, Lin fan.", Keran said as the call hanged up.

Grrr, I made myself a problem.

I went out of my room and proceeded to the living room. Liu Yuxin was on the couch, probably writing something.

"What's that?", she quickly hid it under a throw pillow the moment she'd heard my voice. "What are you hiding Yuxin?", I asked playfully.

"None of your business", she rolled her eyes as she leaned her back on the couch.

"Can you tell me more about Snow?"