10

"Hmm Why are you here?" I asked, full of hesitations.

She didn't gave me an answer, but we continue to walk. I followed beside her as I don't wanna act rude. I feel so cold that I let my arms embrace myself; just for extra warmth.

Xin suddenly stopped and gave me the umbrella. I was clueless so I obeyed. My heart was profoundly screaming when I'd noticed that she removed her coat.

"Wear this, it'll definitely help with the weather." She said.

I felt like it took me hours to process what was happening --- "Hmm take the coat." She mumbled. My hands were trembling and the umbrella was obviously shaking from my grip. "Hmmm," for a second — I thought she was going to hug me. I felt the coat above my shoulders, the lovingly warmth of her cloth against me.

She took the umbrella and we resumed to walk.

I'm speechless, I'm lost at words. My heart is on a complete panic mode. I could smell her perfume from the coat, and it's totally making my tears drop. I'm overwhelmed from excitement and all I could think was Xin, herself.

I glanced at her and she's moving by my pace. Xin's taller than me and I really feel like a little potato around her. Bet that I look like her personal assistant from afar!

This is all beyond beliefs, am I in a coma or something?

She was just in my dreams — I never expected any of this to happen.

We walk all the way home; side by side and both quiet. It's not something that I supposed awkward; as it was the kind of silence I'm fully comfortable of...

"You live there, right?" She pointed at my apartment just across her house.

"H-how did you k-know?" I asked timidly.

"I have seen you in there for a countless times already. You just live across mine." She smiled.

We walk along to my front lawn; the rain have started to ease, just as we arrive at my door.

"I'll go home now." She smiled and left abruptly.

I didn't had the chance to thank her as she was already at her doorstep. I gather all my courage to at least make it up to her.

"Thank you Xin!" I shouted for as loud as I could.

Xin faced me, and bowed with a slight smile.

I watched her as she went inside her house. I took a deep breath before I enter mine.

The coat... I was still wearing the coat.

Nah, I don't wanna return it too soon.

With a grin on my face, I removed the coat from my shoulder and proceeded to hug it. I might look like a total psychopath but this is normal for fangirls, right?

Other ones would have even keep this coat.

Who would've thought that I'd have this experience with Xin Liu.

It's an entire dream of a fangirl: to meet her idol, and that someday, hope; that they will fall inlove with each other.

However, that's already beyond miracles. It won't happen so it's better not to assume.

These little giddy feelings I have for Liu Yuxin should stay for just being her fangirl, nothing more; I know my place.