2

After my marathon of their 'The Eve cover video' for 8 hours straight last week. I found myself; madly crazy for Liu Yuxin. I can't explain why or how, but I'm totally so into her.

There are times that I forget her sexuality. It's beyond her looks, she's masculine and I'm simping over it. I love her so much, I'll break rules for her. A concert ticket would complete my life – she's worth the punishment.

Who would've thought that a single video could change my entire fangirl life?

From Korean to Chinese real quick. I was brought back to my own nationality, though I really love my K-pop faves. Xin has that distinctive impact, like a magnet; drawing me into the madness of her grace.

Her smile, her eyes, and even her personality had captured my heart. My day would definitely be incomplete if I haven't went across one of her clips. Mondays to Sundays are purely invested in Youth With You, especially XIN Liu.

Since they're not that popular, it's difficult to find any merchandise or posters of them. So I've decided to just print pictures of Liu Yuxin, and paste them on my wall. Don't worry, my step dad won't know. My parents rarely visit, and when they do; they'll be gone after a minute.

Now half of my wall was covered with Asian boys, and a girl. These are actually cheaper than posters, so it's a yay!

"You printed these?" Alexa settled her finger across the photos, that are randomly plastered on my wall.

"Yes!"

"You're now into girls?" She scrunched her face, as she asks.

"Who knows?" I flailed my hands out along with the rise of my shoulders.

"Fishy!"

After our brief conversation, Alexa went back to her study table. Her screams filled the room as she fangirl on K Lu.

I threw myself on my bed, and drowned my body in pillows.

This is the last weekend of our summer vacation, yes folks; I've totally forgotten to mention that it was summer, and it's our vacation. Tomorrow is the first day of classes, and everything would be back to normal.

"Hey Alexa" I called out.

Her pupils dilated as I speak. "What time should we go to school tomorrow?"

"It's the first day of classes tomorrow!?" She screamed out of terror. "I had forgotten about it! I have no allowance for the upcoming week. I also forgot to inform my parents!" Alexa immediately called her mom.

After of what seems like an eternity on the phone. Alexa finally came back, "I can't go to school tomorrow..."

"Oh it's okay, I'm gonna be fine Alexa!"

Y'all should know that I've been living with Alexa for almost 2 years now, I can safely say that I consider her as my best friend, and a family.

The night came, and we both fangirl on our love ones. Xin Liu and K Lu, I'm starting to like Marco too. I can't really believe they are females, like they're hot as flaming fire and definitely more handsome than the guys in my school.

4 hours of continuous binge-watching had passed, and I notice that Alexa was already in her dream land. I fixed her laptop, and decided to sleep as well.

Ugh! I have classes tomorrow, less time for my baby Xinxin.