19

"But?", Marco tilted her head while waiting for my answer. I was a little hesitant since I don't know what to say. The emotions were neutral, typical; a friendship type of love.

I mean she's cute, she's even perfect – but I unexpectedly don't feel the same way.

"I'm not ready for any relationships yet, I'm sorry.", I removed my hand from her and proceeded to shut my eyes. I was expecting some throw of mean words and long speeches; but nothing, not a single word was heard.

"I understand", Marco smiled.

I felt like my heart was stab for turning Marco down. It was not my intentions and I didn't even anticipated any of this chaos.

The dream was starting to turn into a nightmare. I wanna wake up and live normal again. The attention had overwhelmed me in a way that it's already suffocating my life.

"I'll always be here for you Snow, please remember that.", the comfort of her words had touched my heart. If I could only teach myself how to like someone, I will.

"Thank you Lin fan.", she's a loss, a huge loss.

"It's never too late for anything, maybe next time?", Marco tapped my head as if I was a kid.

"Next time", we exchanged smiles and Marco left. Ofcourse she bid me her farewell; she told me that she was just dropping by and actually have some errands to run.

What's wrong with me?

I feel like I love someone without knowing who the person is; I can't even understand myself anymore. I was so messed up that my mind was put in a war and my thoughts are its own warrior.

Third Person's POV

The most beautiful part of the city is the central park. Tall, gigantic trees and a clean lake. Bright green grasses that are perfect for any kind of picnics. Not a single building can be seen on the area, so the sky is fully visible; providing an idyllic view of the clouds.

Liu Yuxin had decided to have some exercise by the park: She was still wondering what's taking Marco so long. Both of them had plans for fetching their friend Lu Keran. It's about an hour ago since their last conversation. Their friend had probably arrived at the airport by now.

Xin started to jog by the stone path and it felt good. The mass of stress and worries are being release from her body.

Out of the corner of her eyes; a silhouette of two familiar people were sitting under a tree. Hand by hand, laughing to themselves. At first she thought that it was just some random couple, but as she took light steps forward; it became clear. It was Snow Rivas and Lin fan.

Her chest tightened as she felt a huge struck of jealousy. Why Lin fan?

Of all people, why Marco?

The picture was so heart-breaking that Xin had immediately left the park.

She had always been infatuated with Snow, even from the very first day they'd met. Xin had even sent letters and stuffs to atleast satisfy the cravings of her ego; to capture Snow's attention. She also secretly watches Snow from afar, everytime they'd crossed their paths.

Xin had actually confessed her admiration for Snow but she thought it didn't matter. Like it was not worth it – a waste of time. For Xin, Snow hadn't appreciated anything she did for her.

Liu Yuxin decided that she'll book a flight to China and relax herself from all the tragedy of the world. Esther Yu had left her and Snow had Marco.

This is the perfect time to reconcile with her parents.

As soon as she arrived at her home; she started to pack her things and had called her manager.

"I'll just rest for awhile Manager nim ~ Don't worry I'll be back at school by the time it opens."