17

Three days had passed after the midnight trip. No communications with Xin or anything.

This can't be...
Can somebody tell me how to wake up from this nightmare?

I know it was Xin, even the questions are left unanswered. I'm sure it was her; the one who sent the stuffs along with the letters.

Why would she do such a thing? – I'm filled up with questions that I badly want to know.

Xin was out and open on how she'd loved Esther. How they were separated by differences; and all of a sudden? — A revelation was made?

"You were right Alexa, it was Xin.", I mumbled.

"I told you it was her.", all the plans were already useless. I really don't know, I'm flattered yet afraid.

What if she's just trying to make me fall?

I wanna forget everything, relax and enjoy my company. I need some personal space, I need air. I grabbed Alexa's car key on her table. No words had escaped my mouth. She'll understand this, I just need to get away.

I drove downtown to relax at the park. The park was almost full; families, couples and kids. How I wish I could have the same life as these kids. Nothing to worry, nothing to think about... I sat down at my favorite spot, under a tree. The whole view was pleasing and it had eased my mind for a while.

I'm so confused — like, she'd just popped out of a break up. Am I her rebound?

No, this can't be; only fools fall, Snow.

Only fools //

I'll never talk to Liu Yuxin, ever again. Prevention is always better than cure.

"Snow!", Marco?

"Heyyy!", I waved my hand and gave her a smile. Marco sat beside me and we both lean our back on the tree.

"Why are you here?", Marco asked.

"Just relaxing, ya know. How about you?", the breeze of wind slightly touched my cheeks as I turned to face Lin fan. The aesthetic of her features had captured my eyes that I can no longer remove them from her.

"Chillin' I'd always like this park. It removes all my stress and anxiety. I don't know but it definitely has an impact to me.", "hmmm maybe I like it because you hug me here?", My hand instantly slapped her shoulder, well it's not that hard though.

My cheeks burned from embarrassment. Why would she bring it up in times like this – I'm not in the mood for jokes.

"You know that I like you right?", Marco asked.

The stress of unforeseen confession had strucked me again. For the second time in this week — I felt like the world was just playing and I'm their favorite game.

Two idols?

Two freaking hot female idols?

I'm doomed!