Bio

Name: Y/N Pendragon

Age: 17 Years Old

Race: Human, Heroic Spirit, Dragon.

Personality: calm, serious, relaxed, kind, strong sense of justice.

Background: Y/N Pendragon is the only hybrid between a Heroic Spirit and a Human as the son of Emiya Shirou and Artoria Pendragon, AKA Saber. When he was seven years old, he saw his whole family die before his eyes at the hands of another Heroic Spirit: Gilgamesh.

He was then adopted by Illyasviel Von Einzbern, his aunt as his father's eldest sister. For the next ten years, she and Rin Tohsaka taught him everything they knew about Magecraft. His goal was to find the King of Heroes to avenge his parents' death.

With this in mind, he joins the Sixth Holy Grail War as Master of Saber, whose real name corresponds to Mordred, the bastard "son" of King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay as well as Y/N's older sister.

Their relationship was difficult initially because Saber considered Y/N only a "bastard born only to take her place", but gradually they began to treat each other as siblings. It was not easy for Saber that she did not know how to behave after learning the past of Y/N. All she knew was that her desire had changed, and she no longer craved to pull out Caliburn. She even rejected it the moment Y/N gave it to her.

Survivors of all the other servants, Y/N and Saber face the King of Heroes and succeed in prevailing over him by killing him and conquering the Holy Grail.

Both agree, they decide to destroy the Holy Grail to prevent other people from dying for that object that could only fulfil desires through destruction as it had happened at the end of the Fourth Holy Grail War and promising that a day they would meet again. Clarent, Mordred's sword, was the pledge of that promise.

What Y/N didn't know was that its destruction would cause an explosion that would trigger a series of events that would change his fate.

Noble Phantasm:

Excalibur

Avalon

Caliburn

Unlimited Blade Works

Clarent

Kanshou and Bakuya

Some useful information:

- I won't write a prologue, but the way Y/N arrived will be explained as the plot continues.

- There will be no gender changes, but there will be some changes in Rias Gremory's peerage.

- There will be Heroic Spirits from around the world FATE and I am also considering creating some that are not present in the roaster of FGO.

- The story will start from the second season of the anime, but I will not follow it because I want to create a completely original story but that still follows the main events.

- Since it is a crossover of FATE and Highschool DxD, there will be a harem for the main character.

Harem: Xenovia, Mordred, Gabriel.

Other members will be added in the future.