Chapter 2

I was listening to the teacher but I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I turned seeing So-hyun giving me a piece of paper and there was written...

...Do you like it here? If you feel uncomfortable please let me know in a way...

I read what she wrote and I responded writing...

... I like it here, but I feel like some girls are staring at me and I am afraid that they might know...

... Don't worry about it, nobody will know about you, I am here with you when you need. Let's be friends, I would love to know you more...

After what she wrote I immediately smiled and I nodded happy about how cute and sincere she is. I never met someone like her, that wants to be friend with me...

I returned to listen the teacher but someone interrupted..

"Mr.Kim you are late.....again!" The teacher said and sighted .

Then I saw...

I saw a guy with a black hoodie coming

I saw a guy with a black hoodie coming. He looked only the ground bitting his lip listening the teacher scolding him for being late..but I couldn't see his face exactly...

"Okay, you will stay here at school for two more hours on detention!" She said and the guy continued looking the ground but walked towards his desk I guess. He was on the corner of the class, just looking out of the window not giving a shit about the lesson.

After looking at him some times, I concentrate on the lessons and took notes..but still...I feel like someone was staring at me again and I turned my head back and there were only my classmates, some sleeping, some listening, some drawing, some just... thinking.

*After the third class*

"UwU lunch time!!!" So-hyun said happily and I smiled.

"Do you have money for your lunch or did you took your lunch from home?" She asked and then I wrote on my note book..

...I took my lunch from home, I like more what I cook...

"Oh so you can cook? Really??" She asked curious and I nodded simply.

We took our lunch and went to the cafeteria, where all the students were.

"That is so good! You are a great chief!!!" She said smiling and eating some of my lunch that I did myself.

I noticed then...that people are really different ...there were girls and boys separated in groups, all distant from each other, there were also students who ate alone. Is this really how we live? different but the same? we are happy only if we have many friends, all who believe they are superior to others. all this is unfair, everyone needs company, someone with whom to confide and talk about their day or talk about their problems. I never did all these things, I never confided in someone, I never said what I was afraid of, what was going on in my mind ... I never trusted someone!

"Hey what are you thinking about?" I heard So-hyun say seeing me spacing out and I just turned to my normal self.

I just shaked my head to indicate her that there was nothing to think or worry about.

Lunch time was over and all the students went to their class and we did too.

Just when me and So-hyun were going to enter in our class I needed to go to the bathroom and I stopped and I let her a peace of paper, there was written what was the matter and she just nodded and went to class.

I needed to go to the bathroom but there was just a problem...

WHERE WAS THE BATHROOM?!

I am so stupid!

I looked the school's corridor but I couldn't recognise the bathroom door.

I just walked in a direction, without knowing where I was going...

But then I heard something...more like someone talking..

"Can you please stop?! Don't you fucking dare to touch my sister! Do you hear me?! I Will fucking kill you!"

And then someone got out...

____________ TO BE CONTINUED...