Chapter 45

"You guys are worst then us, I never saw my brother like this...what magic did you do to him"

We turned our head towards the voice.

There were Eunyun and her boyfriend, Minhyuk.

They were smiling at us and I bet they were spying on us and hearing everything.

"Since when my big brother is this romantic?" Eunyun kept teasing us but this time, none of us ran away.

He held my hand tight and showed them.

"Since I met someone that I adore" he said.

My heart could explode in any moment.

"Aw look at her, she is all timid... stop making her look like a strawberry" Minhyuk added and I covered my cheeks.

"A really sweet strawberry" he mumbled on my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Okay okay, that's enough" they said in union which made us laugh.

Eunyun and Minhyuk helped us with the dinner and grandma came back a few minutes later.

After preparing something delicious to eat, we sat together.

I was beside Taehyung and I was holding his hand under the table and he was playing all the time with my fingers.

"So...what is new?" My grandma asked all of sudden.

"Y/n and Taehyung are a couple now" Eunyun and Minhyuk said in sync.

"Oh god. I always have liked Taehyung, he is the kindest boy I've ever met. I am so happy for you both" she said and fed us like two kids with extra food in our mouth.

Taehyung almost chocked but I gave him light pats on his back and I gave him water.

The other couple was enjoying the view and the quite funny moment.

"Don't you have work today Taehyung?" I asked loud enough for everybody to hear.

"Yeah but I called sick...because I had something to resolve" he said and looked me like he was saying that he didn't go to save me.

The rest of the night was going perfectly untill Taehyung got a call.

"Excuse me" he said and then he walked away.

"I'll be right back" I said and ran after him, trying to listen the conversation on the phone.

"Ugh...okay I'll be there right now... No I won't say anything." I heard him whisper but it was hearable for me.

He hung up the phone call and then went right outside, walking out of the house.

I picked over the window and I saw... The 2 jerks that tried multiple times to make him live hell.

But this time they looked like they were going to hurt him, by their really angry buttfaces.

I panicked and informed Eunyun.

We were too intelligent and fast to think about a solution...

We got 2 pans in our hands and ran right away to Taehyung.

I repeat myself...we had two freaking pans in our hands and we were behind them.

Taehyung noticed us and said "you should say goodbye at me at least... don't be so rude"

"What?! What are you saying idiot-" even before they could process Taehyung's words, Eunyun and I hit them once on their head with the pans...

Well that was pretty harsh, because they blacked out on the ground..completely unconscious.