Chapter 18

I don't know Eunyun!!!" I said frustrated.

"Okay...think about it and tell me what did you choose.." she said and walked out of my bedroom.

Yeah..it was true that I could sing and dance and play instruments...it is my passion..but I didn't know what to do..I was afraid that people wouldn't appreciate me and my voice..like it happened ones .

*Flashback*

I was 13 years old and I was playing the piano and singing my favourite song when my dad came in..

I stopped singing when I saw his face...he was drunk, like always..

"D-dad..." I whispered as he looked mad..

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP SINGING WITH THAT STUPID VOICE...IT IRRITATES ME!!!!" He shouted throwing the battle of beer in his hand to the ground...

That was scaring..I was little, I couldn't defend myself... I wasn't afraid for me...but for Eunyun, because I didn't want her to get involved in that situation..

*End of flashback*

I remember....that night I cried..A LOT.. I was hurt...I won't forget what he did to us and how he ruined our life..

Y/n's POV:

Since I got home I couldn't sleep...

I was in my bed, staring blankly the walls... thinking about him..Taehyung.. the sweet things that he had done to me that day.

I didn't notice I was smiling like crazy...when I remembered that I still had Taehyung's jacket...

I got up from the bed and I took the jacket...it smelled ...good?

I loved his scent...it was cleaned and soft, not like a heavy parfume...it just smells great...

I had to...give it back to him...

I tiptoed downstairs and I delicately opened the door.

I walked towards his house and I stopped right in front of their garden..

I took some steps forward...

Taehyung's POV:

I was getting some water in the kitchen when I heard a light knock..

I walked quietly to the door and I opened it making no noise...

There was...Y/n.

She was right in front of me and she was holding a jacket...my jacket in her hands...

"Y-y/n..hey..." I whispered making sure to not wake Eunyun up.

She just smiled a little and put my jacket forward at me so I could take it..

I noticed that she was cold...maybe she was freezing.. I thought.

"You can come in.. it's cold outside" I whispered and she came in...

As she entered she stopped in front of me...and we stared each other...

"Do you want to sit down?" I said out of nowhere

She calmly set down..

"Thank you for giving my jacket back...and I just wanted to apologize about what I have said...and thank you again for trying to help my sister" I said whispering.

She just nodded...the atmosphere was really embarrassing because no one was talking and there was just silence.

Minutes passed and I still didn't say or do nothing..

"So...do you want something like pizza or ...ramen?" I asked her and I went to the kitchen taking the last slice of pizza and I gave it to her..

She bowed politely and ate it...
We ate silently when we heard a loud noise...

"...A thunderstorm" I whispered and Y/n looked out of the window and she got scared of the thunders and backed away from there.

"Hey.. let's go to my room do something or play with something because you can't go home now...it's raining hard..." I said...

Okay maybe she could still go home but ...one part of me just wanted to stay with her a little more...

We went to my room and set down on my bed with our legs crossed.

"Okay...let's play truth or dare..." I said and picked a piece of paper and gave it to her and she looked at me

"You will write down here when you will choose truth okay?" And she just nodded.

"Okay...Y/n truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What is your big dream..like what do you want to be?" I asked

"

I would love to get back talking and I'd like to study psychology..I wanna help anyone that has problems and try to resolve them.."

I slightly smiled

I slightly smiled...she has a big heart...

"It's my turn now..I choose dare" I said and she started writing and giggling a little..I wondered what was she going to make me do..

_______TO BE CONTINUED...