Chapter 40

I ran out of the restaurant as quick as I could, because I didn't want to be stared anymore by the people there...

I didn't stop running away..
My eyes blurred by the tears that were filling them

I ran and ran but didn't stop...

Taehyung's POV:

The music stopped and all the people there were clapping..

My eyes were still on Y/n that in that moment got up so quickly and ran outside.

I was scared for her conditions, so I went after her but I got stopped by a voice.

"You must be Taehyung.. I am Mr. Park, the Ceo of a really known music company.. I think that you can be a great-" I did not let him finish.

"Sorry I have to go.. can you wait some minutes and I will return" without letting him protest I ran fast after Y/n..

"Y/NN!!!" I continued shouting her name but she didn't stop.

I saw a big truck passing on the road where she stopped for a moment to breath..

"Y/n watch out!!!" She still didn't listen and was in the same spot without moving..

Then I ran as fast as a could to catch her and to get both safe and without a scratch...

The truck passed by and the driver cursed and warned us to watch where we were going...

I looked at the broken her... We got up front the ground and I started to yell at her ..

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TRYING TO DO? HUH?! IF I WASN'T HERE ON TIME YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!! ARE OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND!!"

I wasn't able to control my anger because only the thought of her getting hurt made me shiver...

I was afraid to lose her...

"LOOK AT ME! WHAT IF THAT TRUCK WOULD HIT YOU HUH?! YOU WOULD HAVE HURT YOURSELF AND-"

Then...

I got cut off....

Y/n's POV:

My heartbeat was racing so hard that I felt it on my chest...

I could have been hit but that truck...

I looked him breathing heavily and light headed.

He saved me...

He saved me from getting hurt...

He almost risked his life to save mine...

I remained speechless untill something inside me changed...

Taehyung was still shouting worried..
So I decided to shut him up...as I had really enough...

as I had really enough