Chapter 21

"Y/n and Taehyung are missing..." I said .

All of us panicked and tried to find them.

Some of the students were shouting their name, some others were trying to find them in that area.

The teachers were trying to call them on the phone but unfortunately there was no signal, which meant that we couldn't even call them.

"So-hyun did you try to call them?" One of our teachers asked me and I nodded but sadly nothing happened.

It was 8:25 p.m and there was no sign of them and there was dark outside too.

"Guys the guide said that now it's too late to search for them, so let's pray and try to find them tomorrow. And another thing, you can sleep with who you choose to be with but if we hear you disturb we will separate you!"

After what the teacher said we all calmed down and went to our tent.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I was worried about Y/n... Maybe she is together with Taehyung and they are safe, I thought.

Y/n's POV:

After creating fire, I tried to contact So-hyun but nothing...

It was already 9:00 pm and we were sitting on the ground warming ourselves in front of the fire

Then I heard something...
I blushed hardly to the weird noise that came from my stomach..

"You are hungry, aren't you?" Taehyung said chuckling a little to my stomach that was begging for food.

"I have some snacks with me, in my beg. I will give you one" he said and searched in the tent for his bag.

As he got out he gave me a sandwich..I smiled at him

"I know I am not a great chief but I tried my best" he said with a cheeky smile.

I tried one bite on the sandwich and my eyes grow wide ...it was AMAZING!!! And I ate it quickly because of my hunger.

"Oh I see you like it, I am glad" he whispered and I nodded in response.

"So...you are going to sleep in the tent and I will slee-" before he could even finish his sentence we felt something wet, drop in our faces... Oh hell Nooo!!!!

It started raining and we both ran to his tent and closed it with the zip.

"I think I will sleep with you at this point..." He said and I nodded shyly.

It was raining really hard outside and we could hear even some thunders..I lowkey was scared but I didn't want to show Taehyung again a weak part of me.

I was freezing because I was wearing only a t-shirt and leggings because I thought that the day was going to be good.. JUST GREAT Y/N?!!! I didn't have my bag with everything I needed. Fuck.

Apparently Taehyung noticed it and he asked me " hey..are you feeling cold? *Touching my arm gently* Y/N YOU ARE FREEZING!" He said and my body started to tremble.

"Hey come here" even before I could understand what was happening I was welcomed by a warm and safe embrace.

He hugged me tightly and I hugged immediately back, feeling his warmth. My head was in the crook of his neck, while I was smelling his calming scent. We stayed like that for almost 30 minutes and we parted away.

He took out one of his hoodie from his bag and halped me to wear it. I wasn't cold anymore...thanks to him.

"Here you go...my hoodie will keep you warm." He whispered.

I didn't know even why, but as I finished putting his hoodie I hugged him again. And luckily he hugged me back.

One of his arms was tagging me close to him and the other one was resting in my back.

He drew circles in my back and he stroked it softly and gently. I closed my eyes for a moment and enjoyed the rain and what he was doing.

He played with my hair and I could completely feel his  calming breath on my neck and shoulder, making my cheeks burn red.

Then...I fell completely asleep in his arms...

Taehyung's POV:

I felt her soft breath on my neck and her arms slowly fell... I thought she fell asleep.

I carefully got out from the hug and I rested her head on the ground, making sure that she felt comfortable.

I lyed down to, facing her way..

She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, she came closer to me and she clinged on my hoodie and covered her face in my chest...

I smiled and I tried to sleep...

*The next morning*

My eyes were closed and I woke up because I heard the birds singing.

I opened my eyes a little bit and I yawned, rubbing my eyes to wake up completely.

I was about to get up and sit but I couldn't....

_____TO BE CONTINUED...

I LOVE YOU AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤