Chapter 9

I frowned...what was he looking at?

I turned my head to see what he was staring ...but then I was pulled in to another corridor...

It was a really really tight corridor

He had his hand on my mouth to prevented me to make any sound...

I was actually confused and I wasn't understanding what was happening in that moment.

I was uncomfortable...his body was pressing against mine, I actually couldn't breath because of him...

Being a shy person, I just looked the floor, not doing a sound and breathing heavily...

He took his hand from my mouth then I sighed, taking a big deep breath.

Only then I noticed the closeness..

(Name of the drama: Suspicious Partner)

"Mr. Yung was going to find us...he went away...w-we can go to class now." He whispered and parted away..

Then I looked directly to his eyes and I felt something like a "little thunder" was crossing my body...

I just nodded and we ran to our classroom, knocking first and then we entered.

"Kim Taehyung you ar- Mrs Y/n you are late too?! On your second day of school?" She said pissed and let us go to our desks but not that fast...

"You can go to you desks BUT.. today you two are going to detention in the end of the School"

I sighed and I set next to So-hyun.

"Hey! Are you Okey? Did something happen?!" She whispered-yelled looking at me and once at Taehyung.

I just shook my head and we continued what they were doing.

*After school*

Shit! I had detention and it was all Taehyung's fault.

While I was waiting the teacher and Taehyung, my phone rung and I received a message from an unknown number..

Unknown number:
Hi Y/n! I am Eunyun,
Taehyung's sister~

Y/n:
Eunyun?!
Hey how are you?

Eunyun:
I am good. And you?
What are you doing?
Did you finish school already!?

Y/n:
Unfortunately your FANTASTIC brother came late at school as me, and the teacher told us to stay at school for detection.
Now I am waiting for your brother to come and we are going to stay here for a while. So don't worry!

Eunyun:
Oh my god!
I am sorry for you.
If you not busy tomorrow,
Would you like to come to
my house and maybe we can do something fun and anything else!!

Y/n:
I would love to!!!
What time ?
Is it okay after school?

Eunyun:
Perfect!
If you want after school,
My FANTASTIC brother can take
You to our house, so you,
You do less road! How is it?

Y/n:
I don't know...I don't want
To bother your brother, it is anough that he hates me..

Eunyun:
Don't worry about that!
I will talk to him.
He can't resist his sister's
cuteness!!! ^~^

Y/n:
If you say so.The teacher is coming!!Talk to you later! Bye~

And with that last message, I turned off my phone.

I didn't notice that Taehyung came, and earlier then I thought!!

The teacher walked in the class and said.. "Guys.. you will stay here for an hour and half. if you behave! Understood?!"

We just nodded and she walked away..letting us alone...

I put my head between my crossed arms on the desk and I closed my eyes for a moment...

*Dream*

"...I can't anymore...I knew something was up!" I heard..

I walked towards my parents bedroom and I saw...

My dad...and another woman...

"..I really can't anymore with you!!! How could you do that after so many years of marriage? How could you???"

My mum was shouting uncontrollably, I was trying to calm her down but in vain... There wasn't much to do.

My dad cheated on my mom in front of her and...he didn't even care what was going to happen after...

My mum ran to the bathroom and locked the door, so anybody could not come in..

I stared disgusted at my "dad" and I gave a glare to that shitty woman.. How could he? How could he do that after...the death of my brother?!

I ran to the bathroom and I tried hard to open the door , but unfortunately nothing happened..

"Mum?! Open the door and let's leave this hell!!!" I shouted and I let out some tears..

"Come on!!! Open this door! I beg you!!!" I couldn't stop crying...my life was so hard that I should suicide myself, but I couldn't...because I had someone to live for...

"Mum...wait for me!" I yelled and I went to find the other key and as I found it I went to open the door and i finally did!

But when I opened it.. I saw her ...

"Mum..." I was feeling dizzy..

"M-mum..." I almost whispered..

"MUM!!!" My brain was shouting as I was to shocked and dizzy to talk...

Then I heard a voice...a familiar voice...

______TO BE CONTINUED...