Chapter 12

Y/n's POV:

The bus stopped and I got up to go home, I tried to wake up Taehyung, but he didn't wake up. I shook his shoulder but he didn't even move.

As I got out of the bus I ran to my house.

I opened the door and I hugged Loko.
While I was caressing him I noticed something...blood..

He had a piece of..glass in his paw...he looked scared..

I entered and I found...all glasses...7 battles of soju or more on the counter...

It was him...it was his fault..HE DID THAT!

I walked at my bedroom with Loko and I tried to get out the little piece of glass, and I finally did.

I decided... I will leave!!

I can't leave like this...

I don't want to live like this!!!! My family was everything to me but now it isn't a family anymore.

I found my suitcase and I put all my clothes in there...all that I needed...

I held my school's beg ...I took everything mine, I put the dog's collar and we got out of hell.

I knew where to go...grandma...

I walked towards my grandmother's house, and I remembered that it was right in front of Eunyun and Taehyung's house..

While I was walking something took my attention..

There were two guys... fighting..on the corner of the street.

Loko noticed and he lost his control suddenly...he never reacted like that..NEVER!!!

I couldn't catch him in time and he ran at a speed to them. Loko jumped off one of them, biting him and not leaving him.

I tried to stop him but he didn't stop.

Then I took all my forces and I held him back.

The guy aggressively got up and immediately ran away...

I sighed of relief and I turned to the other guy...AGAIN HIM?!...KIM TAEHYUNG...

He looked at me with wide eyes and I helped him getting up from the ground.

He had a small cut in his bloody lips and a bruise in his right cheek.

Loko suddenly started to play with him, his tail moved, which meant he liked Taehyung..mhm strange..he usually does not like anyone that wasn't me...

Taehyung was caressing him and in his face appeared a small smile.

I looked at the two and I smiled a little too.

Afraid that Loko could do something to embarrass me I took him with force.

Taehyung's smile disappeared, I bowed politely at him and I went where I let my suitcase and continued my road.

Some minutes later I arrived, and I knocked...I waited a little while until my grandmother opened the door..

"Y/n?..oh dear!!!" She smiled sweetly at me and hugged me tight and I hugged back.

"Are you fine dear?" She asked me as we parted away.

I nodded and some tears was forming in my eyes ready to fall.

"Oh honey, I missed you so much!" She said and welcomed me to her house..

"Do you want something to drink or to eat" I shookmy head to that and I set in the couch.

Then I pulled out my notebook and I wrote something for her...

Can I stay here?I don't want to live anymore with him!!! I can't...can I live here from now on?

I gave it to her..
She put her glasses and read it..

"Oh dear..of course you can! I am feeling alone too. I have a guest room if you want to sleep there" she said

I got up and hugged her again.
I missed her soooo much!!!!!

When my grandma showed me my new room, I put all my things in their place.

I jumped on my bed and I did the homework that I had for the next day.

Taehyung's POV:

It was her...again her.

She saved me again!?Well her dog did...

When I got up from the ground I ran to the restaurant where I worked.

I entered and my friend,Kim Ha-joon, walked to me and whispered "you are late...he is really mad" and walked away.

I continued walking to my place and I started to work.

*After work*

"I know that I am late everyday...but please I need this job.." I said begging my boss

"Look Taehyung, I know that you are young and you have school, but this is a JOB, it's different, you have responsibilities and you never showed your mature side on this!" He said disappointed at me.

"I-I...I am...sorry..."

He looked at me shocked...

"I will show you that I am mature and responsible, if you give me another chance.." I said looking the ground.

"....." He remained in silence.

"Please..I beg you" I said kneeling the edge of crying...

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Taehyung...take this chance to learn...I want to see what you can do"

He said smiling a little and I got up and bowed at him many times.

"Thank you! I will do my best" I said and I walked out of the restaurant and I went home.

"Eunyun! I am home!!!" I shouted...

"Eunyun!!!" I called her name but she didn't respond.

"Eunyun?...." I frowned and I ran to her room, but she wasn't there...

I checked every part of the house but she wasn't there...my heart begun to beat really fast and my worried feeling grew...

I ran out of my house and I checked the time...

It was 9:56 PM!

______TO BE CONTINUED...