Chapter 11

I found Eunyun...with my dad...

"What the fuck are you doing here?! don't you fucking touch her, you asshole!!" I yelled as I punched him..

Eunyun ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Tae, h-he...." She was shaking a lot and no words came out of her mouth.

"Did this jerk do something to you, Eunyun?!" I asked mad but worried checking every part of her, to see if she was alright.

"You two will regret it! Do you understand?! You will regret that you left me!! You will see...you are going to live hell" he shouted and I yelled back really angry at him.." Go away from our house.. NOW!!"

"Tae, I am afraid

"Tae, I am afraid..." Eunyun cried hiding her face to my chest and I hugged her and sighed in relief..

"Did he do something to you?" I asked as we calmed ourself down.

"He told me that you left me, that you didn't love me and he was about t-to take me with him." She answered.

"Don't worry, I would never leave you,. NEVER!" I said and she smiled at me cutely.

"How can you be this cute? "I asked as I squished her cheeks and she hissed..

"Ouch Tae, you hurt me" she fake cried and I giggled at her and hugged her once again.

"I will never let someone hurt you! " I said and we parted away.

"Okey, let's stop this siblings moment and let's eat, I am hungry" she pouted and we went to eat something.

She decided to make some ramen and while we were eating she broke the silence saying... "Tae, tomorrow Y/n is going to come here..." She said doing puppy eyes and I looked at her strangely.

"How do you know her? To let her to come here?" I asked serious.

"I just know her okay?! Can you do me a favour?" She asked and begged me.

"Depends...what is it?" I asked and I frowned.

"When you will finish school tomorrow...can you come together with Y/n...she really doesn't know where our house is, and she can be lost.. so..Can you?"

She asked me again with the puppy eyes...argh!! Why is Eunyun like this?

"Argh...okay okay!!!" I said frustrated and I went to my room.

"Wait Tae.. don't you have to work now?" She said she came to my room.

"Shit! I forgot!!! Shit shit shit!!!" I got up immediately and I got ready.

When I was going to go, Eunyun came to me and hugged me from behind.

"Tae...please..be careful, they will search for you... What will you do now? You don't have the money they want!" She whispered sobbing a little.

" Don't worry, I will take care of that by myself...I am an adult now. I have to take care of you and me... Whatever will happen, promise me that you will stay here, and don't open the door to anybody...you are mature now , you can manage that alone!" I said as I pecked her forehead.

"I love you!" She said hugging me even tighter..

"I love you too" I whispered and I went away...

As I was going, some tears fell from my cheeks...I couldn't stop myself anymore.

My dad...this is his fault.

My mum died when I was 7and Eunyun was 4 years old...

She died because of him..

He murdered her...the cause of this is his jealousy... He was jealous, of everything my mum did...

He controlled her... When she was going. With who was she talking or staying, with who she was meeting.. EVERYTHING!

*Flashback*

One day, I was sleeping together with my 4 years old sister, when I was woken up by loud voices...that came from my parents bedroom.

I got up from my bed and I walked slowly where the voices came from..

The door was a little opened, I opened it a little more so I could see what was going on...

There was my dad...that was beating up my mum...

She had scars, bruises,cuts..her beautiful skin was covered by blood...

I ran to him...but what could I do...I was only a little, innocent child.

"S-stop...m-mum!!!" He stopped as he saw me and I ran to the lifeless body of my mum..

Her face was pale, there were bruises everywhere...how could he do that? How could he be so cruel???

After that episode and after my mum's death...I stopped trusting people...

*End of flashback*

Eunyun and I moved to another house when we had enough of him.

We actually live in my grandmother's house,before she died, she wrote a letter to us, saying that she wanted us to go away from that beast and we could live in her house...

..... I MISS HER...

________TO BE CONTINUED...