Chapter 33

The evening was going amazingly and the time was passing by so much that we didn't even notice.

Eunyun took a little break from her little lovey dovely session with her new boyfriend and she came to us and told us the sweet and cute confession he had prepared for her.

After a long night of eating great food, seeing sweet stuff going on in front of our single eyes, we got out of the restaurant since it was  getting pretty late...

So-hyun got out before me because she said that her mom came from work and that she had to pick her up only then...

And I had unfortunately go home alone...

Eunyun was too busy, because her boyfriend invited her to see the stars where there were no lights or stuff..only nature.

I was a few feets away from the restaurant, when I was pushed on a wall..

I closed my eyes shut from the impact and I opened them again to see...

Him...

The guy that clearly was trying to touch my butt when he forced me to dance with him.

But this time we were alone, there was no one there that could help me.

Then I heard him speak..I heard his ugly voice..

"Hey babygirl, want to have some fun tonight huh? I saw you staring at me all night long and I know you want this come on..." The guy's words made me confused and I frowned.

I never stared at him..the only one I was checking out for was Taehyung.. shit !!! I cursed mentally to myself...

He thought that I was interested in him because I was staring in the same direction where he was sitting with a couple of friends and in reality I was just looking Taehyung that was behind him... THIS FREAKING IDIOT!!!

"I love how this dress looks on you, but I prefer to see what is under it, sweetheart" he whispered on my ear and I looked at him in disgust.

I tried to struggle and to move away from his grip but he immediately hold my head straight and he was getting closer and closer and he was about to kiss me but I kicked him with my knee right in his private area and my sudden attack made him groan and let go of me which made me escape and ran.

I stopped when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and hold me...

"Y/n?" I turned around and I found Taehyung looking at me with concerned eyes as he noticed my glossy eyes.

"Are you okay? What happ-" Taehyung was interrupted by that ugly voice again..

"Hey babygirl where do you think your are going? Huh?!" He looked pretty angry and he was walking weirdly towards me.

The I looked at Taehyung with fear in me and I hided behind his back.

"Go away from her or you will regret it!" Taehyung snapped which made me grab in a fist his shirt from behind and hoping not start a fight.

"Oh her little friend is trying to protect her.. haha what a little bitch she is-" Taehyung didn't let the perverted guy finish his sentence and he punched him right in his nose..

The guy was on the ground bleeding from the nose but laughed at him like a maniac..

"Try to fight like a man, little dick..is she your little stupid girlfrien-"

Taehyung got out of control and started to beat him up and kicked him  one last time where the sun doesn't shine... I wonder if he will have kids anymore...

"Let's see if you have the balls to talk like that about her again and next time you will find yourself in a coffin." Taehyung said and spit on his face

The guy stayed silent and tried to get up and walk away.

Taehyung looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Are you okay? Did he do something to you? Are you hurt anywher-" Taehyung cutted himself off as I almost jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

He responded to the hug and caressed my head.

"I got a break from work and I was looking for you since I saw you minutes ago going out from the restaurant but then I saw you running...thank god I was here in time"

I tightened the hug, remembering the dirty shit that he said to me and how grateful I was that Taehyung was there for me in the right time or who knows what the heck that asshole was going to do..

"Y/n..are you going alone at home?" He said as we parted away from each other..

I nodded and he smiled a little and continued what he was going to say.

"What if I ask my boss to go home a little earlier then usual.. and walk you home safely since it's late and it's dangerous for you." I hesitated a little bit before agreeing...

_____TO BE CONTINUED...