Chapter 15

"Mr.Kim...she is okay now...we closed the cut but it will remain a scar in her stomach..."he said..

"She is resting now but you can still visit her.." he said and let me inter..

There was my baby little sister...in the  hospital bed, sleeping peacefully.

I walked to her and held her hand tight...

If something could happen I wouldn't forgive myself for all my life...

I watched her, breathing into oxygen tubes and her heartbeat monitored...

I stayed like that for hours, waiting her to wake up and hug her and not let her go.

She was my only heart, the only reason I was living...she was star...

What if something could happen to her and I would not see her anymore...

There were so many questions in my head that I think I was freaking out

"Sis wake up...I want to see you beautiful eyes and your amazing smile...please wake up!" I whispered...but nothing happened.

"Eunyun!!!" I heard....a male voice .

I turned my head and I saw him...dad...

"Who did this to you sweetie?" He said with a fake smile...

"What are you doing here?!" I said coldly as I whipped my tears and I got up...

"I came to see my daughter..."

"Well now you saw her, you can go!" I said..

"Okay...but before that...I payed for the surgery." He said and walked out letting me shocked.

"T-tae.." i turned myself and I saw Eunyun awake.

"EUNYUN!!!"I said and I hugged her.

"Are you okay, are you feeling good, do you need anyth-" she interrupted me shutting my mouth with her finger..

"I am okay don't worry...I don't need anything right now Tae" she said with a little warm smile.

"Oh I miss that smile..." I whispered and she smiled widely.

"I am sorry that I didn't come home earlier...it is all my fault..I am really sorry!" I said.

"Tae..."

"Yes?"

"Where is Y/n?!" She asked me

"Why do you ask for her if she did this to yo-" she interrupted me from saying anything else.

"What?! NO!!!" I looked at her frowning..

"Why would she do that..it isn't her fault!" She said protecting her, but I still didn't trust that girl.

"Then what happened?!" I asked her and she told me.

"When I finished school I went home and I was doing my homework. I heard the door open forcefully and it scared me...then...there w-was..." She didn't continue because she felt bad.

"Who was there?" I said almost whispering.

"It was HIM, Taehyung,...it was HIM!!!"

"Who?"

"DAD!!!"

"What?!!" I shouted.

"What did he do to you?!"I asked mad and upset.

"H-he almost raped me..."

"I WILL KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!" I shouted losing my temper...

"Wait Tae...but before he did I saw Y/n on the door with a knife in her hand to save me from that monster but he caught her and took the knife from her and...and..." She started tearing up...

"W-what happen after?" I asked softly.

"He beated her up, kicked her and slapped her...then he was about to stab her but she was to weak to react.
And I couldn't let him do that to her so I covered her body with mine and he stabbed me.." she said in tears.

"So..she tried to save you?!" I said shocked

"Yeah..."

"Eunyun...I made a mistake.." I said looking the ground.

"What did you do?" She frowned.

"When I got home and saw you in that situation I couldn't think properly so i blamed her for everything that happened to you... apparently I was wrong.." I said

"She didn't say anything to me...so I couldn't think the otherwise."

"Taehyung! What did you do?!!!!" She said shocked.

"Come on..I will apologie to her tomorrow"

"Taehyung is not like that...Y/n...she has really bad bruises and cuts..he hurt her badly..Tae please find her."

"Why would I?!" I said

"Taehyung...she is mute...she has trust issues and she suffered depression for two years!!!Tae you have to find her or she will do something stupid after you blamed her" she told me and only then I hunderstood.

That's why she never talked to me..
That's why she was always really shy and introverted..

"Okay I will search for her.." I said and I ran out of the hospital.

It was raining lightly and it was already dark so I couldn't see really well.

I walked through a street when...

______TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi people! What's up?

And again today I will give you another amazing meme...

Here you are!!

Hope you had a good week😁

Always love ya❤️🌹🌹🌹