Chapter 8

"what are you doing here?" I said as I saw...Her...

The girl didn't talk so we looked each other...

My sister went to her to put her arms around her to help her stand correctly..

Y/n's POV:

I opened my eyes and I found myself on a comfortable bed and in a unknown room.

Where am I ? I thought.

The only thing that I remembered was that we were in the street and that guy shouted at me for some reasons...

I got up and I walked slowly downstairs and as I arrived I heard the conversation...

Money?

When I was listening carefully at the conversation I accidentally moved the vase that was standing there making it almost fell but it didn't.

"What are you doing here?" I heard..

I was just standing there in silence and continued staring at him..

I wasn't standing normally and a girl, around our age came to me and helped me.

"Are you feeling Okey?" She whispered and I just nodded and bowed at her and she did too.

"What's your name?" She asked me with a soft smile and I smiled at her too but I couldn't answer.

"She asked a question!" Taehyung said coldly and I just stared at him scared as all the memories came back to my head.

"What.. Can't you talk?" He said and laughed a little which made me little mad and uncomfortable...

"Taehyung I think you have to go to bed, it's late . She is going to sleep at my room." The girl said and he sighed and went away.

"So.. let's go to my bedroom, it's here" we entered to her room and we both sit on her bed.

"So..you don't want to tell me your name?" She asked confused.

I just didn't know how to react so I gestured, making her understand that I needed a piece of paper and a pen and she gave it to me and I wrote..

I am Y/n, I am sorry that I didn't tell you earlier... actually I have a problem... I am MUTE.
Thank you for making me staying here for tonight but you don't have to. I am sorry that I burdered you

She read it and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"I am sorry I didn't know this.. you can stay here for tonight, it's already late and it's dangerous now to go home, I am sorry for my brother's behaviour... He is like this, don't mind him.. anyway I am Eunyun.. nice to be your friend!" She said and she surprisingly hugged me tight and i hugged back as I smiled

We became friends as she talked about herself and I wrote in a paper what I wanted to tell her and things about me... She is really sweet and cute.

* The next morning *

I woke up really early so I could go home and change in my school's uniform.

Nor Taehyung nor Eunyun were awake so I let a note  on the bedside table next to Her. In there was my apologies for yesterday and my phone number so we could talk to each other again.

I walked away from that house and I found myself in a known road... That house... Was my grandmother's house right in front of Eunyun's house.. so I knew well were to go to find my house.

As I arrived, I  ran immediately to my bedroom and I locked it...

...........I began to cry......

I was sure that my dad and that slut were still there..in my house, licking their face out and things that I don't want even to imagine

I was crying so much and silently so I couldn't wake up anybody...

I had headache..my eyes were red and puffy.. what did I do to deserve this?

I know I was already late for school so I dressed really fast and I ran to school.

As I arrive I walked at the corridor and I tried to find my classroom...

As I was wasn't paying attention to where I was walking I bumped to someone and I was ready to fall..

But someone held me. I looked up shocked and I saw him... Still him...

"Again you Huh?" He said smirking and let me go

But...he didn't turn around to go away but continued staring...but his gaze was different...it wasn't cold, mad, blank face...it was a soft one..like he saw something that intimidated or worried him...

I frowned...

______TO BE CONTINUED...