Chapter 35

I have Y/n a piece of paper so she could explain.

I found my dad in my grandma's house and they begged me to listen to him then when I was about to go away he.. said that he had leukemia and that he isn't going to last long...

I looked at the tears stains on the paper and then I looked at Y/n cry disperately not knowing what to do and covering her face with her hand and brought her knees in front of her and hugged herself.

I came closer to her and grabbed her hands from her face and I brought her on my chest and she responded to the strange hug and cried on my chest.

I glanced at Eunyun that was already tearing up as well.

I signed her to come near me and she snuggled to me and cried on my right arm.

"Okay now, Eunyun go to sleep it's already late.. Y/n will sleep on my room and I will sleep on the couch, good night" I whispered not letting her protest and she walked upstairs , where her bedroom was.

I felt y/n stop crying and relax on my embrace and I felt her slowly fell asleep on me.

I carefully carried her on my bedroom and I layed her on my bed.

I decided to take off her heels and to cover her with a thick and soft blanket.

I leaned over a little closer to her face and I kissed softly her forehead, because I had that need to protect her and not let her go.

I was about go and change when I felt Y/n hold my hand and her puffy and red eyes were half opened.
And she mouthed "stay"

"I am going to change into something and I will come back" I gave her a little smile and I went to change and turned back when I finished.

"I'm back" I whispered and she looked like she was about to cry again.

I went to her and I set on the little space on the bed facing her.

I took her hands and caressed them.

"Y/n...it will be okay..it's all going to be okay!" I said and she let her tears fall.

"Please don't cry..it makes me feel in a type of way that I can't addle..please" I whispered whipping her tears.

She stopped crying and she got comfortable on the bed and I covered her up.

She was still awake and I tried to make her sleep..with my voice.

I sang a lullaby with my soft and deep voice and she slowly fell asleep..

Y/n's POV:
I closed my eyes enjoying Taehyung's voice and I tried to sleep..but unfortunately I couldn't anymore. I slowly opened my eyes and I looked over next to me...

There was Taehyung half asleep that was looking at my way and slowly was falling sleep.

I closed my eyes as I smiled how much he has cared...

When I first met him, he wasn't like that..

He looked like he didn't need anyone and that he didn't care for anything in this world, but only himself and his sister.

But he actually cares for me.
Even if we not intentionally kissed, he looked like he cared.

How he saved me two times from that perverted guy, how he noticed that I wasn't feeling comfortable with those heels, how he carried me home, how he whipped my tears even tho it hurt..

I blushed remembering how much of timid he became when I kissed his cheeks and how he responded the same way...

I loved the way he said that all is going to be okay...

I loved how he whipped my tears and looked me like he was going to eat me if I cried anymore...

I loved how it felt his soft and smooth voice saying a simple goodnight.

I loved how much he cared for his sister and how overprotective he becomes.

I loved how we stare at each other all the time without saying anything, but still with a smile on our faces, telling each other how much we feel inside without even telling a word..

We understood each other.

And

I felt like...

I was starting to trust him..

After all he had a bad past as well...I only know that his mother died and he didn't have a good relationship with his father as well.

But I have always wondered why those guys are always after him, maybe they are just bad people and they want only money...

But the first question that I had in my mind was...

Why was his father going about to kill his own daughter.

As I tried to think about a possible answer, I feel asleep, but before I could.. I covered Taehyung with the blanket and I brushed his hair from his forehead ..

*The next morning*

The light of the sun was shining brightly and I opened my eyes, stretching my arms and sat on the bed looking round Taehyung's room..

The were a lot of pictures on the wall, there was him when he was little kid, he was hugging tightly an old woman's leg.. she might be his grandmother, I thought.

There was him and Eunyun hugging as kids and smiling lovingly..

Then I looked at the nightstand...there was a picture...

Of a couple...

____TO BE CONTINUED...