Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

While I was doing my homework, I heard the door bell and I opened it...

"Y/n???!!!"

It was Eunyun.

I looked at her surprised and we hugged each other.

"You live here???" She asked me.

I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Where is grandma Sora?" She asked me for my grandmother...

I pointed towards the kitchen and I indicated her to come in and she did.

"Grandma?!" She called

"Eunyun?! Oh dear you came! " She said surprised too and they hugged.

"How are you grandma?" She asked her

"I am fine now" she said with a sad smile.

I look at her frowning...

"Y/n...I have to tell you something" my grandma said and we all set on the couch.

"Y/n I....-" someone knocked , interrupting her.

My grandma opened the door and..

"Taehyung..dear you are here too!" My grandma said with a big smile.

"Hello, did yo-Eunyun?" He said.

"Tae...you are here!" She said getting up immediately and ran to him.

She looked nervous and scared, but why?

"Why don't you listen to me?! I said to stay at home, and it's really late? What if some other man would kidnap you?!!Listen to me for once!!!" He said angrily to her.

"I am sorry o-oppa...I just wanted to visit grandma. Is there anything wrong with that?" She said rebelliously.

"Eunyun!" He said getting mad and more mad...

"Taehyung, she didn't do anything wrong, she just visited me, which is really sweet of her.. don't be angry for something like this, and Eunyun, you should listen to your brother...please be careful when you go somewhere without him."

My grandmother said calming down the situation.. that is why I love her so so much...she really resolves every problem.

"Okay, we will go now.." he said and they headed home.

"Okay Y/n it's already late now, let's go to sleep" she said and we went to bed.

*The next morning*

I was walking to school when I heard my name shouted..

"Y/n!!!!!!!" I turned around and I saw Eunyun and... Taehyung..

"Y/n wait, let's go to school together." She said.

I waited them and we arrived at the school's gate..

"Bye" she said and took a different way and I looked at her confused.

"I go to another school you know?!" She said with a loud voice and I nodded..well I was alone with Taehyung..

It was really early so no one was still there but the gate was opened.

"It's...pretty early, do you want to come with me?" He said looking at me..

I thought about it first, and in the end I nodded quietly...

We ran as we entered in the corridor of our school.

We headed in a unknown room, at least for me...

It looked like a music class...there was a piano, two guitars near the table and some other instruments.. that was amazing!

"Do you play any instrument?"

He asked and I looked at him shaking my head as a NO.

"Mhm..okay I will teach you than...if you want to.." he said sitting in front of the piano..

"Come here." He said and I did.

"Okay let's start with this.......then this......then this one...now together!" He said and I we played it cool...

It was my first time playing piano and it went really well I think.

We continued playing when I heard....

His voice...

I looked him...h-he.. was an angel... absolutely beautiful...

As he was playing and singing alone the piano I stared him...

His perfect hair...

His eyes...

His nose and his cute mole...

His jawline...

His neck...

And finally his lips...

He was...perfect?

When he finished he turned his head to me...he notice that I was checking him out..

"How was it?" He asked smiling but immediately after that we heard the bell and all the students and teachers entered in school.

"Let's go! " He said and we went to our first class...math.

*At third class: geography*

"Hello guys!!! Today I will announce something important for you all!"

We looked at her excited and she told us the amazing staff.

"So..me and some of your teachers we decided to take a school trip!!!" She said happily and we all clapped.

"Yessss!!!!"

"First of all I will tell you the information about the trip" she said

"1-We will go to a wood very far away from here so we will go with the bus . 2-we are going to stay three days and we will explore nature with a special guide.3-we will sleep in a tent together with two or maximum three people.4-and last but not least you will have to be divided into groups of six or seven people."

"Okay Miss" my classmates said and they started talking about the exciting trip.

*After school*

So-hyun wasn't at school that day.. I think she was sick so she didn't come.

Only then I remembered that I had to go to Eunyun's house after finishing school...and I had to go with Taehyung I guess...

As I was out of the school's gate I was waiting for him...but it took him long.

Buy I was still there..5 minutes....10 minutes...20 minutes...

okay I won't stay here longer than this, I thought I headed to her house.

I was wondering why he was taking so long...maybe he was home already and forgot about it? Or maybe he had something better to do? Who knows!?

10 minutes later I was in front of their house...

But before I could knock I heard someone.... Scream...

_____TO BE CONTINUED...