Chapter 32

I looked in the mirror..I looked not even like myself in that dress...

I looked over the girls and they looked me with wide open mouth

"Oh my god Y/n!!! You look amazing" Eunyun said smiling brightly at me..

"You need a pair of heels for this dress..let me see...I think these ones will look perfect on you with this red fire dress!! You did a good choice" So-hyun handed me a pair of black heels that weren't that high...I tried them and they looked more then perfect for me....

( If you don't like the outfit you can choose everything that you like)

"Okay now let's do the make up and let's do something to our hair..." So-hyun started to get the three of us ready and we waited for So-hyun's mom since she was going to drive us to the restaurant and as she did she wished us a beautiful evening and she drove off.

Eunyun smiled as she looked over a guy, he was wearing something casual but elegant in the same time.. he looked the same age as her and I bet that he was the big crush she was talking about.

He looked handsome and kind..as Eunyun made a sign that she had to go with him, he hugged her smiling and kissed her hand and they headed inside the restaurant...what a gentleman...

"Let's go..maybe we will find our handsome prince in there too" So-hyun said and we walked inside as well...

The restaurant was quite big, there was not so much light, because the most of the different colour lights were pointing at a the center on a little stage..

There were three people in there all guys..one guy was playing the piano, the other one was playing the guitar and the last one was right in the center...singing...it was Taehyung...he looked like a complete angel, singing with all his heart.

He noticed me and smiled softly and he was staring towards me the whole time I was there

He noticed me and smiled softly and he was staring towards me the whole time I was there..and I won't gonna lie...I did stare him as well.

As I set with So-hyun in a table for two, we ordered what we wanted to eat and to drink..I pointed at So-hyun what I wanted from the menu.

As we were eating what we ordered a slow and a very romantic song came up and all the couples there got up and started dancing even Eunyun and that guy were in the dance floor.

Then I saw a blonde and handsome guy asking So-hyun if she wanted to dance with him and she gladly accepted.

And I was alone...spacing out staring and listening Taehyung softly singing.

Then I wanted to go to the restroom.. I got up and I searched for the bathroom but all I could feel was somebody taking my hand a little too harshly.

I looked at the black haired guy, that looked a few years older then me, putting both of my hands on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He started to dance with me, on the dance floor..but I noticed that he was looking at me smirking and I felt his hands going a little bit too down from my waist making me feel uncomfortable and I wanted to part away from him but as I did he forced his arms at me and didn't let me go I was trying to push him away by putting my hands on his chest and moving away from him but he still didn't let go.

Then I felt his arms unlock and let go of my waist harshly and I felt two other arms lock on my waist, this time in the right place and hugging it protectively...

I opened my eyes and I saw only a big chest right in front of me...but I felt the smell... Taehyung's smell...it sure was him.

I looked up and I saw Taehyung still singing, but looking intensively in my eyes and he gave me a sicure smile.

This time I voluntarily put my arms around his neck and we started dancing slowly..

when Taehyung finished singing there was the strumental part that was still going and he looked fully at my eyes not letting go of them.

We were so lost in each others eyes that we didn't even notice the music stop and the people cheering and clapping..but what for??

Then we went back to reality and we looked around and found... Eunyun happily kissing the guy in her arms with little tears in her eyes...

Me and Taehyung smiled at the moment when she looked so realistically happy.

Both of us thought that he asked her to be his girlfriend and she accepted and then they kissed, that was why all the couples where cheering for them.

We parted away and Taehyung winked at me and made me a sign that he had to go and that he would return when he had a break.

Then I turned my head to the girl in love and she give me a wink as well and I gave her a thumb up, the plan was a success!!

____TO BE CONTINUED...