Chapter 47

*A few years later*

"Baby which one do I wear tonight?" I shouted in the bathroom waiting for a response from Taehyung.

"You will look good in anything so choose whatever you like" he respoded from our bedroom, continuing singing to practice.

"You are not really helping...but okay" I talked to myself and wore the one that I liked the most.

"Tae how do I look?"

He stopped singing and checked me out

"Stop staring like that" I said giggling and walked closer to him.

He looked at me mesmerized.

He licked his bottom lip and then got up from his chair.

"Why are you getting ready this early? There is still time before the dinner"

he mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his face in my neck, giving little cute kisses.

"Because I know that I take a lot to get ready so...stop, it tickles" I giggles at him as he was teasing me with his warm breath and with his perfect pecks.

"I can't help it...you make me crazy" he whispered this time intensifying his stare in my eyes.

I held him by his neck and I got him closer, and we were both ending to the desk...

"I love you" he said smiling widely

"Do I need to say it back or?" I teased him.

"No...I want facts" he said proud of his answer

I didn't let him even think when I glued my lips to his...

(Name of the drama: Clean with passion for now)

It was gentle and sweet at first, but it was getting needy and there was lust...

Then we heard a cry.

"Our little princess woke up" he whispered ran out of the kiss and went to take her out of the crib.