Chapter 16

I looked in front of me...

There was a man he looked like he was teasing a girl in front of him

Then i knew his real intenctions...he had a pocket knife with him

" HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " I shouted and ran to him and punched him hard in his face.

I kicked him until he lost his consciousness i stared at his face..it was HIM??? THAT BASTARD OF MY DAD!!!!!

I looked surprised and i got off him and walked to the girl.

"Y/n?" I walked towards her and i helped her getting up from the ground.

She tried to stand up properly but she fell afterwards..

i looked at her bruisy face.

She had a little cut on her lips, her clothes were ripped.

"Y/n are you okay??" she was shaking badly. Tears were streaming in her cheeks and she looked only the ground silently.

"Hey you are okay now...nobody is going to hurt you anymore" i kneeled down to her and i whipped her tears from her soft red cheeks.

"Y/n....i-I ...am really sorry for what i said, I AM SO SORRY" I whispered and then she looked up to me and...hugged me.

hugged me

" hey...you are alright now...i am here" i whispered brushing her hair with my hand and hugging her tight as i felt like she was still crying hard in my shoulder.

"shhh.don't cry...nothing is gonna happen!" i said and i helped her getting up but we still hugged.

"Y/n-ah...are you really okay" i asked and she immediatly blacked out.. i held her when i felt a liquid on my hands...blood

I carried her to the hospital and the doctors took her to a room that was next to Eunyun's room.

"What happen to her?" the nurs asked me

"She was beaten up" i said

"okay...you can go to Eunyun, she asked for you..i will take care of the girl, don't worry"

i walked to Eunyun's bed and i kneeled down.

"Did you find her?" she turned her head to me.

"Y-yeah" i answered.

"Where is she now? Is she okay Taehyung?!" she asked me worried.

" She is here...I found her on the road with...dad beating her up...he was about to stab her" i said quitly staring at my sister face.

" WHAT?! OH MY GOD!!!!! Will she be alright?" she said looking scared.

" She will, don't worry about her now" i said and hugged her once again.

" Taehyung she really doesn't deserve that...Did you apologie in the first place?"

"yes...i feel bad blaming her for all of this" i said

Hours passed and Eunyun fell asleep...and i was getting sleepy too so I rested on the couch that was near her bed.

As i was about to fall asleep but i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i opened my eyes and saw the nurs in front of me...

"Taehyung, the girl is alright, she is sleeping right now, i just wanted to tell you something we descovered" i nodded and we walked out of the room

"well...we treated her injuries but we found a really big bruise in her stomach, i gave her a painkiller but i think it will help" she said and i nodded.

" okay i will see her now" i walked towards her room and entered..

She was sleeping peacefully on the hospital's bed i walked quitly towards her to not wake her up, i kneeled down and i stared at her face.

"hi....i am sorry for telling you those things.." i whispered smiling like an idiot thinking that maybe she might listen to my words..

"and...thank you for trying to save my sister.."

" it's hard to say things like this, you know?!."

I was about to go away when i felt a hand grap my wrist

I turned and i saw Y/n half awake holding my hand...it felt like she wanted me to stay..and i did.

i kneeled down and stayed

We stared each other eyes until we both fell into a deep sleep.

*The next morning at 8.00*

Y/n's POV:

I felt so warm and confortable in that bed, i could feel an arm on my waist and a big warm feeling in my back...wait WHAT WAS DOING ANOTHER ARM ON MY WAIST?! I thought.

I opened my eyes and i looked the down...my hand was on another hand that wasn't mine..

i tried to move but i was trapped

"Mhm " i heard someone groan..

__________TO BE CONTINUED...