Chapter 10

I heard a really familiar voice...

Someone was poking and shaking me a little..

Then I woke up....

I opened my eyes a little and the first thing that I saw..

It was

It was...him...Taehyung.

He looked at me.. worried..

Only then I noticed that it was only an horribile dream...but still, some things were real..

A lot of tears were streaming from my eyes.

My eyes and cheeks were all red, puffy, wet with the tears...

I couldn't stop.. my heart needed to confide everything... I couldn't take it anymore. I just burst into tears.

 I just burst into tears

Then I felt warmth..I smelled a calming scent...that perfume...that smell...

"Shh...there is nothing to worry about. It was just a bad dream... A nightmare." He whispered to my ear.

He hugged me tight...no letting me go.

Taehyung brushed little by little my hair with his fingers, I sobbed hard into his chest and I couldn't stop..I had to let it out all. All my stress, all my problems, all my shit life out...

I couldn't anymore...

I just couldn't stop myself sobbing and crying really hard.

I was shaking really badly, I hugged back him and I tightened the hug.

It felt good.

It felt right.

It felt...safe...!

We stayed like that for a really long while as I calmed down completely.

I parted away just a little bit to look at his face...

He stared at me.. and I did too.

He looked at me guilty, worried and ashamed...but why? I asked myself.

He was the typical cold, with a bitch ass attitude badboy.

And then I saw a completely different person...

He whipped my tears with is thumbs which made me surprised.

Again that feeling..

I was dizzy...

That was the second time that it happened... it's the same feeling..

"Don't worry, nothing is going to hurt you.." he whispered and continued staring my eyes.

I hugged him again...

Those words...are not new to me..

My brother said that to me too, whenever I had a bad dream or whenever I felt scared...

I sighed of relief as we parted away and got up quickly, before the teacher could come.

As she entered she said..."You guys can go home now, and don't be late again.. understood?!" She said and went away...

I picked my bag and I followed Taehyung.

Even if I was shy about what just happened, I tried hard to not overreact and act less awkward.

We stopped at the bus stop.

Okay...I confess that it was a really strange moment with silence.

As we were waiting for the bus, Taehyung broke the silence and said directly..."so.. your name is Y/n?" He asked looking straight and not even looking at me.

I just nodded and I made a move...I gave my hand to him so he could shake it...and he did surprisingly.

He was about to say something but the bus arrived and we had to enter.

There was only three or four people on the bus.

I took a seat and to my left was the window, where I could see the sky, the city, the houses,the schools....

I noticed that Taehyung was standing in front of me, he looked really uncomfortable so I just signaled him to sit next to me as I was smiling he sat down.

Okay...it was awkward.

He took out his phone and put his earphones.

He closed his eyes an relaxed for a few minutes with his music.

Taehyung's POV:

I sat beside her and I put my earphones to listen some music.

I closed my eyes for a minute but I was to tired so I slept...

I was in a very deep dream but I was woken up by someone that was shaking my shoulder.

"Huh?" I was confused

"You have to go now young man, this is the last destination of the bus" the driver explained and I got up.

But as I stood up I noticed that Y/n wasn't there anymore... She must have gone home! I thought as I walked out of the bus.

As I arrived home I opened the door and I found...

________TO BE CONTINUED...