Chapter 7

I saw his bloodied hands and I noticed that he had ripped clothes...

I delicately took his right hand and I observed it..his knuckles were bloody red.

I was shocked and worried for some reasons..

He didn't say anything.. so I looked up to his face to see his reaction.

 so I looked up to his face to see his reaction

He looked...scared?

But one question was on my head in that moment...

Who did that? The guys before didn't beat him up, so who did this?

Something was telling me that he was hiding something..but what was it.

He immediately took back his wrist and he let me go.

A big "thing" was growing in my body and in my head.

I didn't know what was going on with me...

My heart was beating faster, my mind wasn't working anymore, my hands were shaking, my body was weak.

WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

My eyes were shut... I blacked out.

Taehyung's POV:

I realized that I was still holding her so I immediately parted away.

I was about to tell her to go away but I noticed something.

I could see her hands shaking uncontrollably, she was shutting her eyes tight, like she was in a big pain.

She was going to fell on the ground but I put my arms around her body and I held her.

"H-hey..are you okay? Hey..hey!"

I tried to wake her up but she didn't move a little bit.

I felt strange...

I felt... worried..

She wasn't that light as I thought so I couldn't hold her for that long actually..

The only thing that came up to my head was...carry her..

I didn't know who was she nor where she lived..
Wait maybe a i already knew where was her house, but what if her parents could think something bad about me?

The easiest way was to carry her on my back .. to my house...

*At Taehyung's house*

I ringed the door bell and my little sister came to open the door.

As she opened, she saw me weirdly.

"Tae, why is that girl in your back?"

"I will tell you about this later, open my bedroom door and help me, please..s-she isn't that light!"

I walked to my bedroom and I put her on my bed.

"Now, what happened?" My sister asked.

"Well... I was working, and those...jerks found me and they gave me 24 hours to give them the money they need! As they were gone, this girl came to me to help me but I was angry at that moment so I warned her to not tell anybody about what she saw.. but I think I was to harsh.. she was feeling weak and she blacked out. That's it!" I said stressed out...

"Tae.. I will take care about her, you can go and eat something in the kitchen..you haven't eaten for a while.."

I did as she said, and I let her there.

*2 hours later...*

"What do you think they will do?" My sister asked me as she came from upstairs.

"I don't know, and I don't care. They can do everything but they can't touch you or... I will kill them and....him...

"Taehyung... You know that I love you, but we need to find those money to give them for OUR safety!" She said as she looked at me in eyes.

"How?! How will we find so much money?!!! I get pay 30$ a week! You don't even work and that bastard wants money or he will..."

A noise interrupted me so turned my head and I saw shocked at the corridor...

"W-what are you doing here?!"

_____TO BE CONTINUED...