Chapter 14

I heard somebody scream...

I opened the door as fast as I could and I went where the screams came from.

It was from Eunyun's bedroom...

I opened a little the door and I observed with the corner of the eye what was going on...

It was Eunyun, with...a man...

I frowned as I noticed that he was forcing her to shut up as she was crying loudly.

I didn't think twice, I went rapidly to the kitchen and searched for a knife...yes a knife...

"Y/n!!" She shouted as I ran go them with that thing in my hand, I was about to stab him but he turned before I could think and he grasped my wrists preventing me from moving.

Without a second move he took the knife from my hands and let me go..

I looked at him scared...

He was an average man, his eyes were dark..really dark.. he had a scar in his cheek...

He was scary...

"Y/n... don't move" Eunyun whispered and I stared in worry...

He slapped me and kicked me...then I was on the ground so weak...

"Please stop...dad..."

Dad?!! What the hell???

I was trying to get up but he got me surprised as he was about to stab me...

I shut my eyes and I waited for him to give me pain when...

"Eunyun!!!!!"

I felt something heavy on my arms.

I opened my eyes and I saw Eunyun, covered by her own blood.. he stabbed her!!! He really did.

She was still breathing but her heart was beating really slowly..

Her "dad" looked at his bloody hands shocked  letting go the knife and ran away...letting us alone...

I shook her but she still wasn't waking up..

I was pumping her chest but she stood like an ice. Some tears fell from my eyes...it was all my fault.

I got up quickly and I took some rags and pressed with these in the wound to prevent more blood from escaping.

And then I heard the door open... Taehyung!

He looked at me and them his sister in my arms.

"Eunyun!!!wake up!" He screamed and shacked her shoulder but she didn't even open her eyes.

"What did you do?!!!!" He yelled at me pushing me and I fell on the ground from my weakness.

He called the ambulance and 5 minutes later they arrived.

They took her on the hospital car and took me and Taehyung too.

They were trying to save her, doing CPR, giving her oxygen from some long tube but still no response from her.

Me and Taehyung were sitting there in silence, seeing all the scene worried and scared for her health

I looked at Taehyung with the corner of my eye and I saw some tears in his eyes...

I felt bad for him..
I caressed his shoulder to comfort him but he immediately went away from me, looking at me with disgust...

It was me...it was me the reason why she was there...

A tear fell from my eyes and I looked at her with sparkling eyes , hoping that she will be okay soon..

As we arrived at the hospital they carried her quickly to the emergency room and let both of us alone outside the room.

Taehyung didn't get over it, he was too stressed and worried. He couldn't think properly...

How could someone, as a dad, hurt their own daughter...but still it was my fault, I took the knife..but why didn't she let him stab me? I am really tired of life...

We sat on the chairs that was in front of the emergency door... We looked blankly the wall not saying a word.

Then he broke the silence...

"What did you do to her?!" He asked me with a mad voice...

I shook my head as I didn't do anything to her but he misunderstood.

"If something happens to her.. I promise i will make you live like hell!" He whispered angrily pushing me to get away from him and I did.

I looked at him ashamed...I shouldn't exist, I shouldn't be, I should...live

I should just kill myself to save a life and innocent girl...Why her and not me God??? I thought.

She don't deserves to feel this pain..she is way too young.

"Go away...I don't want you here..you are no one!"

He was right, I was nobody to stay there...

I nodded lightly and I ran away from the hospital..

Taehyung's POV:

I waited outside for almost 4 hours!
When the doctor walked out of the room.

"Doctor?" I said...

"How is she? Can I see her???" I said not waiting to see her...

"Mr.Kim...."

______TO BE CONTINUED...

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! how was this chapter? 

Well I will let you with this fantastic meme...

This happen to me when I want to watch a kdrama but I can't because it says that i am not available to see it in my country

This happen to me when I want to watch a kdrama but I can't because it says that i am not available to see it in my country.😫😫😫

Tell me that it happens to you too..

Well..

Bye..love ya guys💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜