Chapter 22

I couldn't move...

I rubbed my eyes ones more to clear my vision and I saw Y/n...

Her arm was hugging tightly my torso and her legs were locked with mine...and she was drooling from her mouth.

I carefully unlocked our legs and I moved away her arm and I got up with a really bad backache, because I slept on the ground and it wasn't so comfortable.

I walked out of the tent and I saw the time on my phone...7:33 am..

The sun was shining bright on the sky but there was still a cold air running through my face.

I got something to eat from my bag and I went to wake Y/n up.

"Y/n wake up, it's morning. We have to find them!" I whispered shaking her shoulder lightly but she still was asleep.

"Come on, I don't have time for this, come on, no more 5 minutes, we need to go!!!" This time I said frustrated and she still was sleeping..."wow heavy sleeper, I see!" I whispered to myself.

"Argh...I can't believe I will do this..."

I wrapped my arms around her and I carried her in bridal style out of the tent.

"Look at what you made me do!" I whispered, unsure if she was listening or not.

"Hey wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!!" I almost shouted to wake her up but she still was not moving..

"I swear to god Y/n, I will throw you in the nearest lake!!" I wish I could wake her up but NOTHING!!!

"Oh come on I know you are scared, wake up!!!!!" I shaked her violently but she was still, not even moving a bit.

Then I started to worry...

I noticed that her face was more pale and she was breathing heavily.

I put her on the grass and I touched her forehead...she was HOT!

She had fever for sure. I panicked and I didn't know what to do.

I first tried to wake her up with some water drops but she was still freezed.

I quickly carried her inside the tent and I took a wet tissue and I put it on her forehead.

I grabbed my jacket and I covered her with it.

As her hands were freezing, I locked them with mine, so they could warm up.

The time passed and she still didn't wake up, so I was just carried away and I fell asleep next to her...

Y/n's POV:

As I wasn't completely asleep anymore, I opened my eyes a little...

I was searching for Taehyung and when I turned my head to the other side I found him... His face was really close to my neck and our hands were locked together.

I smiled to how cute and comfortable he was...

Before I could do anything else..I heard something...a voice..

My eyes went wide... They found us!! I thought..

I suddenly shook Taehyung untill his eyes were opened.

He looked me surprised and worried.

"Hey, are you ok-" he was interrupted my the same voice..

"Y/N... TAEHYUNG!!!!" A bunch of voices were heard by us and he immediately got up and went outside shouting to find us.

As I tried to get up, I felt dizzy and head was spinning really fast that I couldn't process what was happening...

So-hyun's POV:

"GUYS ATTENTION PLEASE! Today we will not separate in groups because we didn't want to lose any other student, so the guide will show us where they might be, we will just find them, soon or later, they must not be that far away from here right?! So let's go!! Make sure to stay together with us and look out for any clues!"

After what the teacher said we followed them and tried to watch out for them.

We continued shouting their names untill we heard someone shouting back.. "WE ARE HERE!!!"

We ran to the place where the voice came from.

"Thank god you found us!!" Taehyung said

There was a little fireplace and a tent.

"Where is Y/n?!" I asked suddenly worried and he answered.

" Oh Y/n is in the ten-WAIT!!!" He ran to the tent and went inside to check out for her.

"Guys she is here, but she is sick. I think she passed out." He said as he carried her out of the tent.

The teacher took care of them.

As they finished with Taehyung, I went to him.

"Hi Taehyung I am So-hyun. I am here to ask you if you know anything about Y/n and why she passed out.." I said.

"Well, I know about her condition..." He whispered pointing to his mouth.

"Oh..." I was surprised but I let him continue..

"Well...Yesterday we camped here and she probably got sick because she was cold and she has fever right now..I think she got dizzy or something and she simply passed out." He explained to me.

"Oh okay thank you for telling me" I said and he nodded.

As we went to our fire place again, Taehyung carried Y/n to my tent because I asked to, and we all warmed up with the fire.

As it was late all of my classmates and me went to sleep.

*2:45 am*

Y/n's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself sleeping in a tent with So-hyun.

I found a way to get up and to not wake her up and to get out of there to take some fresh air.

When I got out of the tent I found a shadow not really far away from me.

It clearly was someone that was sitting in front of the fire.

I walked up there and I looked at the person...Kim Taehyung...

______TO BE CONTINUED...