Chapter 43

On the phone was my fucking father.

I got out of control and I took her phone out of her hands and I yelled to him

"You fucking asshole, don't you fucking dare to come near her" I shouted and he hung up.

"How the fuck does he know your number?!!" I yelled at her..

"I- I don't know, I didn't give anyone my number" she said looking at me innocently and I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

"Okay... let's just go home" I said but then she grasped my shirt and said

"No! My grandma has no idea that I am skipping school...she will upset if she knows this.. and I don't want to make her sad." She implored me.

"Okay then.. follow me" I said and she did.

"Where are we going?"

"Let's go to the park" I said.

She just nodded and we kept walking to the park.

Y/n's POV:

I was always beside him when we were walking towards a park.

There was nobody there, there were only birds singing and the sounds of the cars passing on the road.

"So..."

We both started the awkward conversation.

"You didn't eat enough earlier this morning...do you want to buy something?" He asked me.

"Oh...um okay" I said and we went to the shop near by the park.

As we entered together I was bending a little to see what I could order but then my phone fell on the ground.

Taehyung was fast enough to grab it for me and held it while I was ordering something.

When I was about to pay but Taehyung held my hand together and paid for me making me pout because I didn't have even the time to argue about it.

"You shouldn't have done that" I said  to him sitting with him on a table.

"I just wanted to.." he said.

And then he handed me my phone.

I turned it on and I noticed that there was a notification from a few moments before.

It was from a unknown number...

Unknown number:
Meet me on the ******* at 8 pm today. If you say something to anybody or don't come, I'll hurt Eunyun, you little grandma and
Your little boyfriend, Taehyung.

I froze completely, my heart almost exploded and my eyes went to Taehyung that was in front of me and I looked him afraid...

I could not lose anyone of the people that I...loved...

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking at me sospicious.

I shuttered  a "yes" as I didn't want him to know anything...because I wouldn't forgive myself if he would get hurt in any way.

I looked around me feeling stared by somebody but there was nobody.

I continued my second breakfast quietly and we got up and walked out.

"You look nervous... Is there anything you have to tell me" he said but I kept walking not answering his question...

The day passed by fast and it was almost 8 pm...

It was time for me to die...

I lied to everyone saying that I was going out for a walk.

I started to trumble when I was near the place.

When I looked around, I felt someone pull me  forcefully, covering my mouth to make shut up...

My breath was heavier when I was thrown on a wall and noticed who it was... Taehyung's father.

He was clearly drunk because I could smell the disgusting odor of the alcohol.

"So you decided to come babygirl... You know I have been waiting to do this for a while."

He said and tried to touch me but I struggled and moved away.

"Wrong move bitch. There is nobody that is going to help you today."

I was already crying from the fear.

I knew I should have search for help before but I felt like he knew everybody and he was going to hurt them.

"I was waiting to do this for so long, before I kill you"

he whispered and I heard him undo his belt and I cried loudly shaking my head begging him to stop there.

"Here no one is going to hear and help you bitch. So accept the reality.."

Was getting closer my collarbone and my glance was going behind his back.

There was Taehyung walking towards us.

He was putting his finger in front of his mouth to make sure I was not going to make any allarming noise.

He was getting closer and before the horrifying man could go farther.

Taehyung grabbed his head with his arm and moved him away from me, almost strungling him.

Then I heard 4 police men hurrying on the scene and stopping Taehyung from killing him and thanked him.

I looked at them very confused and I from the shock I cried harder.

The police was taking care of the man and said " we were searching for this man for years. He caused a lot of trouble, thank you for conducing us."

Taehyung nodded and ran towards me hugging me tight.

I cried in his arms scared of what was going to happen if he wasn't there on the right time.

"Shh... I'm here now" he whispered and placed his head on top of mine.

I got out of the hug and stared at him with glittering eyes, sobbing hard.

Then he was fast enough to make me stop..

(Name of the drama: Our Gap Soon)

I was to overwhelmed by the so crazy emotions that I didn't realize that I was kissing him back.

Hugging his waist scared to let go.

After an intense but not so long kiss, he backed away and moved his thumb from my cheeks to my lips.

He gave me a final peck and said

"let's go"

_____TO BE CONTINUED...