Chapter 3

And then I saw....

I looked at him in fear

The guy looked me blankly and then walked past me...

I noticed that it was the guy of earlier and I was shocked for what he said.. then I remembered that I was late for class so I ran towards my class.

In that moment I forgot that I had to go to the bathroom...

*After the last class*

"Do you live near here?" So-hyun asked me as we got out from school.

I just nodded and shacked my ✋ hand to say goodbye and she returned...

I was walking home, it was a little cold but I didn't mind at all.

Actually my house wasn't that near school but I didn't want to bother So-hyun ...I was still walking but then I saw....

...... A car.....

I closed my eyes and began to shake really bad... In that moment in my head was only one thing....

....my brother....

*Flashback to 5/6 years ago*

"Oppa buy me ice cream!!!"

"But I have to go to work right now. I can't." He said and closed the door letting me dumbfounded...

Me and my brother were really close...

We loved to play games like we were little, we loved to hug each other when we needed comfort, we loved joking together, we loved each other so much...

But maybe this love that we had hasn't last long since that day..

I was doing my homework alone in my room and I was hungry so I went to the kitchen I ate something but as I finished I heard a phone ring from the living room...

I saw my mum answer the call and I just was going to go to my bedroom but I heard my mum...

"What?!..... that's impossible!!" I turned and I saw mum, on the knees, crying and yelling. I was confused but not for long...

"Y/n!!? Y/n......" She shouted and I went to her and hugged her

She whispered a thing...that never in my life I will forget...

" ....you brother....is gone.." she whispered ...

*After my brother's funeral*

"Mum ...stop crying" I whispered as she continued to cry.

"..." She didn't say anything, she just continued sobbing and I started to cry too, hugging her really tight, afraid that she might go away too.

"Honey..please.." My dad said but she didn't stop. The only thing that she did is going to her room and think...or maybe what I thought.

"Mum open the door...please, I just want to stay with you...please I beg you!" I said knocking on the door but no response from her.

"Mum..please, I am your daughter!" I begged again but still she wasn't responding so I tried to open the door...it was locked..I panicked.

"Mum?...Mum!!!" My dad heard me shouting and he came and broke the door.

Then I saw....my mum...
________TO BE CONTINUED...