Chapter 41

As the night finished, we all could go home.

Eunyun and Y/n waited untill I could get out of the restaurant.

We walked to Y/n's home, where we would have stayed for a couple of days to give her some company.

"Tae you sang amazingly! What did that man ask you?" Eunyun said excitedly.

"He wanted give me a chance so I can become a real singer...I have a lot mixed feelings right now that I don't know how to express how much I have dreamed for this moment" I said.

As we got home, Y/n and I didn't spare even a stare at each other or say anything at all.

I prepared myself so could sleep on the couch for those few days, so Eunyun was sleeping in the same room with Y/n.

And then I was thirsty.

Y/n's POV:

Between me and Taehyung the situation was kinda awkward after what happened.

But over all, I was extremely happy after getting my voice back..

When I talked to my grandma, she started crying from her joy and hugged me for an hour.

It was 2 am and I was still not sleeping... Then I decided to get something in the kitchen. As I did, I stopped immediately my steps as I saw Taehyung facing the fridge.

I silently went near him and I reached  for the water battle, scaring Taehyung.

"OH SHOOT!....Y/n?" He screamed but I signed him to shut up, as everybody was sleeping.

"What are you doing up this late?" He whispered

"I am thirsty" I simply whispered back and got the battle of cold water out of the fridge and took a glass.

As I drank the water I turned to put the glass in the sink but I bumped on his hard chest.

I looked up at him and said sorry but then when I tried to walk to the right and to the left he did the same.

I sighed and then I looked him.

"I-" we both mumbled.

"You-" we still managed to say in the same time and made us smile a little.

"You can go first" he said.

"Uhm...good night?" I said kinda unsure.

Then I tried to escape but he blocked me.

"Y/n..." He whispered in my ear which made my spine shiver and gave me goosebumps.

He pushed me lightly to the counter.

His face was so dangerously close to my ear and neck and that made me sweat from nervousness.

"You smell great..." He mumbled and sniffed me shamelessly.

Then he move his face from my ear to really near my face.

His nose was touching mine and then he was moving forward and our lips were 5 millimeters apart.

I closed my eyes expecting to feel his soft, warm lips but I felt nothing at all.

I reopened my eyes seeing Taehyung teasingly smirking in front of me.

I huffed and got out of his grip unsatisfied.

But he grasped my arm firmerly and made me turn and

Boom!

(Name of kdrama: Suspicious Partner)

He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

I was tense but I melted into the kiss after awhile.

I grabbed his night shirt and he caressed my cheeks softly while exploring my whole mouth.

He noticed my nervous form and with his free hand tried to calm me rubbing delicately my back up and down...

Enjoying the new sensation I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he moved me on top of the counter, continuing what we were doing.

But then as he put his hand on the counter for support, he accidentally dropped the glass that was there and made a loud noise.

We parted away shocked and then we saw the pieces of glass on the ground.

"What is going on here?" We heard our grandma say as she walked into the kitchen.

We immediately got out of each other grip and scratched the back of our necks in embarrassment.

"Oh-um- gr-grandma!" I stuttered and hop off the counter going near her.

"Oh I dropped the glass accidentally, I don't know where I was watching.. I am going to clean it right now." I said in a rush, lying.

"Why are you two up this late?" She asked still a little sleepy as we woke her up.

"We were thirsty" Taehyung responded.

"Ok, both go to sleep, I am going to clean it" she said and we both walked silently in separated ways.

When I went back to my bedroom I found Eunyun still sleeping.

I hopped on the bed and looked at the ceiling with a big smile on my face.

"What the hell just happened" I mumbled but lowly, so Eunyun would not wake up.

Did
We
Just
Kiss
?!

I touched my lips still replaying the moment over and over again

I admit it...I was all over him

I was attracted to him...

Everything about him attracted me to him...and I was crazy about him...

And then I fell asleep with him in my mind..

*Next day*

I woke up from a good sleep and one of the best dreams that I have ever had.

I dreamed about my family still alive, all happy and smiling having the best time together.

In this dream I had hopes that after waking up all that would be reality.

That everybody I've lost in time, would still by my side.

But it was something that was never going to happen...and a flesh of sadness passed  through my body

When I stopped spacing out I noticed that Eunyun wasn't in my room so I walked downstairs, searching for her.

____TO BE CONTINUED...