Chapter 44

The way home was something completely different.

I didn't let go of him even for a little bit.

One of his arms was wrapped around me, and I was hugging his torso, still shaking a little.

One question was all over my head and I had to have an answer.

"How did you know?" I asked him stopping my tracks.

He looked down at me and sighed.

"This morning, when I had your phone, it lighted up as a new message was on the screen... when I read it, I was sure it was that jerk so I called the police and I told them the place and the time"

He told me...

"Why didn't you tell me...you know that you can trust me and I would kill this time that bastard...I know he threatened you but-" I stopped him from going farther.

"I couldn't put in danger all the people that I loved, I just could not say anything because I was afraid to lose you"

I explained but I face palmed myself. I just told him that I loved all the people that were still around me, including him...

We looked at eachother for a minute but I couldn't take the embarrassment.. and I ran home, since it was a few blocks away.

I didn't say anything about anything at home, I just went to my room and hopped on my bed sighting and covering my face with my hands.

"How can I be so stupid" I murmured and hitter my head

"Why do I have to be so clumsy when I talk...why just why" I kept talking to myself.

"He will think that I am the same lame girl afraid to confess her feelings"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes out of frustration.

But then I felt someone on top of me.

I opened my eyes and

Well...shit

We stared each other for a few seconds

"Taehyung what-what are you doing?" I asked entirely confused by his behaviour.

I couldn't look at him in the eyes for more then a few seconds, because it made me so shy and I forget how to speak when he looks at me so intensively.

"Look at me. Prove me that you are not a coward to tell me your feelings..." He said still above me.

This time it was difficult to breathe...

"Taehyung..."I mumbled looking at him gulping.

"Tell me..." He whispered as he was getting closer.

Our chests were touching, feeling each others heartbeats. Our nose were touching as well and his unforgettable smell was all over the place.

"I like you a lot Taehyung" I said clearly.