Chapter 27

After a long night of listening to the poor heart of the young girl, Eunyun, I stayed a little while in her house, watching some movies and eating like pigs.

As it was getting late I got out of her house and went to my own house.

As I left the shoes on the entrance, i took off the collar from my dog and I went directly to the living room...

There was my lovely grandmother sitting on the couch, peacefully reading a book.

"Oh you came back honey...I wanted to talk with you about something important" I wide my eyes as everyone wanted to tell me something important.

Out of curiousity i set beside her and I listened to her.

"You know I love you a lot right?...I just want the best for you...so I wanted to apologize first, because I did it without your consent..." I frowned and let her continue her what she was saying.

"A really good friend of mine has an husband, he is a psychiatrist and a doctor...and she was really nice to offer me to take you to him..knowing about your conditions..and her husband said that he was more then happy to help you... And I accepted their offer without telling you...I am sorry but I just wanted your happiness..."

She kept saying sorry and looking down

I hugged her tight smiling widely, taking it very easy, knowing that she did it just for me.

I got out of the embrace and looked her with eyes all of hope..

"You don't have to go to his office, he is will come here to our house and will check you up, when you are ready..."

I nodded and I got up from the couch and went to bed.

*The next day*

I was already at school waiting my other classmates to come..

I was really bored so I took a paper and a pen and my imagination took place...

Since I lost the ability to talk when they left me, I got better and better at writing songs, letters, poems, and even drawing...I was able to do whatever my mind was up to.

Then I started to draw....and in the end I wrote something...something that exposed how I felt not only these days but how I felt for years and years of loneliness.

~~~

~~I realized for the first time
How lonely I have been and
How comforting the presence of
Another human being can be~~

(It's a Quote of Suzanne Collins )

~~~

I looked at the drawing...I could not describe how proud of me i was for drawing that well...and how much I have been suffering but I am still here, still living the same life, not giving up once...

The drawing on that paper was making my tears appear and fall..

There was my brother...my big big big bro.... The person I was feeling nostalgic for... The person that made me happy for great amount of years, but in the same time, the person that made me cry for years and years, even right now, because... I MISS HIM!

I was overthinking and I didn't notice that someone set beside me...

"May I ask you a question.. Who is this guy?" I turned my head to the side to find Taehyung looking right into my drawing then me..

 Who is this guy?" I turned my head to the side to find Taehyung looking right into my drawing then me

I got a pencil and wrote... My brother.

He made the 'oh' face and read out loud what I wrote in the end of the paper

"I-is he-" I didn't let him finish and I nodded lightly.

"I am sorry for your loss...I shouldn't bring that up, I am sorry" Taehyung said and looked down.

It's okay, it was long time ago...I still miss him so much.

"Oh I understand...I lost my-" he didn't finish his sentence when the bell rang and the students walk in the class.

"I got to go to my desk..."he waved at me and sat right behind me and teacher came. I took the drawing and put it in a book that was in my beg.

"Good morning guys!!!" Our math teacher was happy, which is not normal so we tried not to make her mad.

As I was taking notes So-hyun tapped my shoulder and pointed behind me.

I looked over there and Taehyung handed me a letter...

I opened it...

____TO BE CONTINUED...