Chapter 5

I opened the box and I found...

A letter ...

I opened it and I read it..

dear y/n,
Don't forget me when you will grow up. Don't forget the moment that we had together, I know that I don't come home really often because of my job and we don't have time to spend together and I am sorry for that. I know that you thought I didn't remember your birthday but you are wrong. I would never forget my little sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS IS YOUR GIFT!!!!

A necklace...

I took out of the little box the necklace and I put it on my neck with tears ready to fall from my eyes

I put the letter on the box and I found some other things like...

A drawing...

It was me...with all my family...my mum, my dad, my brother...

We were happy in that drawing.
All together, ready to deal with everything and everyone...but now...

In the box was something else...something that made me remember that special day..

*FLASHBACK*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y/N...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!"

it was my thirteenth birthday and that day I had come back from school and I found myself among all my friends and acquaintances to congratulate me. at that moment there were two of the most important people in my life ... my mother and father, with a smile on their shining face.

"Happy birthday honey" my parents said with a smile, giving me a big gift.

I opened it and I was amazed and shocked...

It was a wedding dress...

"M-mum.." I shuttered...

"Dear, promise me that you will wear this on your wedding day.."

"Mum.." I started crying and I hugged.

"Mum but-" I didn't finish my sentence and she just whispered

"I know you are young, but I would love to see you in this dress one day" she said and hugged me tight.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I still had the dress on my hand, crying hard.

Why my life is like this?
Why do I have to be like this?
Why can't I die like my-

My thoughts interrupted by the door bell.

PIZZA!!!

I whipped away my tears and I walked downstairs to open the door.

"Pizza..." I heard through the door. As I opened it I saw...

Again him?! Is he stolking me??? I thought

" It is $5 " he said quitly and I gave them to him and he gave me the pizza.

I bowed and he walked off immediately saying nothing. This guy is really strange...

I walked to my bedroom and I ate my pizza in peace while I was watching a film.

*11:00 p.m*

It was really late and I was still awake, watching TV and eating some snacks...but something was wrong with me..

I couldn't sleep, my dad wasn't home yet and it disturbed me..a lot!

I was thirsty for a minute so I went downstairs to get some water.

I walked slowly at the kitchen, I turned on the light and I was about to open the fridge but I heard a noise...

I turned my body towards the door and I saw it opened...

My eyes grow bigger and I was shocked..

I saw...

_________TO BE CONTINUED...