Teaser

"You think kidnapping will get you what you want? Hurt me all you want...I'm not giving you anything." Alanna glared at the man in front of her with all the hate in her heart.

"I was hoping you would say that." He waved his hand and then I heard shuffling outside the room. I looked towards the door as two men dragged in the body of another man. The seemingly unconscious body had chains around his hands which rattled as he was thrown to the floor. I was confused and to who this was. His hair was damp and covered his face which was looking down and his clothes were torn and dirty. I looked over at the man giving orders as he nodded towards the men guarding the chained body. One of the guards grabbed the hair of the man on his knees and pulled his head up. He grunted in pain as I saw his face. His dirt and blood stained face. That face that I wanted to wake up to every morning. I tried running towards him, but was grabbed around my waist keeping me in place by a couple extra men in the room. I saw Taehyung look over at me trying to hide his pain.

"Hi love." I saw the mixture of pain and love in his eyes as he even tried to give me a little smile.

I tried to pry the hands from my waist but to no avail. Instead, the man in charge got up from his seat and walked over to me getting right in my face. As he got close, the man who had grabbed my waist had managed to pin my arms down as well. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes.

"Now will you do as I ask?" I clenched my jaw and felt my heart beating faster.

"Don't give them anything." I heard Taehyung choke out and I knew that we had so many people to protect. I turned to the evil man in front of me.

"Go to hell." My voice was low but fierce. He smiled at me and then walked towards Taehyung. I tried to wiggle my way out again not wanting him to get close to my Alpha. He grabbed Taehyung by the hair and pulled his head back even more. He reached for something on his belt reveling a small dagger. Then, he pressed the blade against Taehyung's throat.

"No don't please!" I cried out feeling the tears swell in my eyes. He pressed the blade harder against Taehyung's skin as I saw a couple drops of blood trail down his neck. Taehyung didn't even flinch and I noticed that he avoided my gaze. "Ok ok! Just stop please!!" I shouted, feeling defeated. He pulled the blade away from Taehyung's neck. I hung my head low, looking at the ground. I heard his footsteps come closer to me and then his shoes appeared in my view.

"Ok what?" I slowly raised my head and met his gaze.

"I'll do it but please let him go."

"I'll let him go when I have what I want and not a minute sooner." He turned towards his men. "Prepare for the journey. We leave in an hour." He motion towards Taehyung. "Take him back to his cage where he belongs." They picked Taehyung up from the floor dragging him out of the room as he shouted back.

"Alanna don't do this. I'm not worth it!" I couldn't find the words to say to him as I stared down at the floor letting the tears fall. He was worth it. He was worth everything to me