VII

I did not want to get out of bed! I knew it would be awkward to see Taehyung and there was no avoiding it

I did not want to get out of bed! I knew it would be awkward to see Taehyung and there was no avoiding it. I couldn't understand what was going on between us. I knew there was this supposed mate connection, but Taehyung seemed just as confused as I was. I should probably talk to Willa or Dakota about this; they may have some more insight.

I finally pulled the blanket away from me and decided to take a quick shower since I reeked of smoke! After washing my hair a couple times to try to get the smoke out, I finally felt clean. Wrapping a towel around my body, I turned to the fogged up mirror. I wiped away the fog and was shocked at what I saw. I reached up to touch a section of my hair that framed my face....bleach blonde. What in the world is going on?! I tried to not focus on it as I brushed through my hair and put it half up, letting my hair dry naturally. As I walked down the stairs and got closer to the kitchen, I was hoping that Taehyung was not in the kitchen. As I peaked around the corner, I only saw Willa and Hosek. Thank god! I grabbed some coffee and something to eat and then joined them at the table.

"Morning Alanna." Willa said in the happiest of moods.

"Morning to you too. You sure are happy this morning." I glanced over at Hosek who rolled his eyes and glared at Willa.

"I just slept really well." Willa said.

"Did you guys even sleep? Because it didn't sound like it to me." Hosek looked like he was holding in a laugh as he started down at his food. Willa's jaw dropped as she started to giggle.

"Sorry. I thought we were quiet." She turned towards me and I couldn't help but to laugh as well. Hosek finally looked up and gave me a puzzled look.

"I know I'm a man and usually we don't notice if you ladies change your hair but Alanna, your hair looks different." Willa immediately looked at me and I turned towards her.

"This part is way lighter. Was that there yesterday?" He fingers ran through the section of hair that was lighter.

"I don't think so but I've been spending a lot of time in the sun so it must just be bleaching my hair." Both Hosek and Willa still looked confused but accepted my answer. Hosek then stood up and started walking away.

"Need to get ready for training tomorrow. Have a good day ladies." We told Hosek good bye and then I turned to Willa.

"Training?"

"Ya. Taehyung has us sparring every week to make sure we are in shape and ready for anything. It's not today, for me anyway, since I just teleport away." She gave me a wink.

"Oh."

"You can join if you want. We practice our hand to hand skills as well. Jungkook and Namjoon are pretty good teachers."

"Ya. Dakota taught me some things, but it would be nice to learn some more." I looked down at my food, trying to figure out how I was going to ask her about her mate connection.