Epilogue

3 months later

The fridge was starting to look a little bare so I decided to make a trip into town to get groceries for this coming week. I filled my cart with all my favorites and then some as I made my way to the check out.

"Afternoon Alanna. How are you today?" The woman behind the register asked me. I had grown fond of Rose as she was one of the few people in this town that didn't think I was completely weird.

"Good Rose and yourself?" I placed my groceries on the belt as she scanned them.

"Another day, another dollar." She said and I laughed. "How's that cabin of yours?"

"Good! Trying to fix the front porch right now as some of the boards have rotted away."

"I don't know how you do it, living in the middle of a forest." She said, grinning at me. She always poked fun of me, but it was all in good humor.

"You are welcome to come check it out at any time Rose. It's a beautiful place and I make a mean stew." I winked at her and she just shook her head.

"Sometime dear, if I ever get a day off." We both laughed and then I took the bags of groceries to my car. I took the small car as I knew my motorcycle was not going to hold everything that I needed.

The 10 minute car ride back to the cabin was always a peaceful drive as the buildings faded into trees. When I finally turned onto the gravel road that took me to the cabin, I started to get excited for the amazing stew I was going to make tonight. The large cabin started to appear through the trees and I saw a couple figures working on the front porch, replacing some of the boards. As soon as I pulled up, a woman had come out of the cabin and walked towards me.

"Get everything we need?" She asked.

"I did." I responded.

"Good. Your stew is my favorite!" Willa said with a smile. We both carried everything towards the cabin as we passed Jimin and Hoseok who were working hard on the porch.

When we reached the kitchen, we laid everything down and started to put everything away.

"Do you need help with anything right now?" Willa had asked.

"No. I'm going to take a walk out back and start in about an hour." Willa knew exactly where I was walking too and left me alone. Walking towards the back door, my heart became heavy as memories from that night still haunted me. I walked through the small forest in our backyard till I came to the part of the trees that wasn't as thick. My feet stopped as I looked upon the grey stone that was sticking out the ground. I swallowed hard, keeping the tears in my eyes as I slowly walked towards the headstone.

"Hey...I miss you." I said, biting my lip. "I'm making my famous stew tonight and we're probably going to have a fire as well. Wish I could dance with you again." It still wasn't easy coming out here, but talking to him seemed to put my heart at ease a little more each time. I heard someone walking towards me from behind and didn't bother to turn around when I felt arms wrap around me.

"You ok?" He asked me.

"Ya, just still isn't easy." I said as I reached to hold onto his arm that was draped over my chest.

"I miss him too." He said and I turned to face the man I loved. Taehyung smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I looked back at the headstone and smiled remembering all the times he looked out for me.

"Bye Jungkook." I whispered and then turned around, grabbing onto Taehyung's hand and walking back to our new cabin, in a new town, to continue our new life together.

A/N: It's done...this random idea of a story is finally done and it feels so weird! I know there are mistakes as I need to go back and edit things but PLEASE let me know what your thoughts are and if you notice any plots holes tell me!

Thank you to all those who commented letting me know you enjoyed this story. Your words motivated to update as fast as I could. You all are amazing and you know exactly who you are!

Don't forget to vote and share with others if you liked this book :D