XV

**Reminder that this book is for a mature audience! There will be swearing, violence, sexual encounters, etc.

I will put *** before any scenes that are for mature audiences.

When I woke up, I had just a little bit of a headache and my mouth was pretty dry. I rolled over and felt the empty spot next to me. How does he get up so early? I sat up and stretched trying to wake myself up. When I stood up, I saw a couple of the members still sleeping so I quietly walked around them and headed to the kitchen. James, Hosek, Mika, Jin, and Reed were all sitting at the table talking quietly and eating breakfast. I said good morning while pouring some coffee and decided to take a walk through the garden this morning. It was a little chilly morning, but the cool breeze helped me to wake up a little more as my bare feet carried me across the pavement. I walked down a couple paths I hadn't discovered yet, and loved looking at the beautiful flowers they had planted here. I reached an edge of the garden and looked out into the forest, watching as the sun tried to peek through the branches. I let the mug warm my cold fingers when there were suddenly hands around my waist.

"Boo!" I jumped, spilling my coffee a little on my hands as I heard the culprit laughing. I turned around to face them.

"Taehyung!" I shouted at him as I tried to shake the coffee from my hands.

"I'm sorry." He said while laughing.

"Ya, I can tell you are very sorry." I couldn't help but to laugh as well. I turned around to face the forest, ignoring him. I felt his arms wrap around me and his chest meet my back. His chin rested on my shoulder as I leaned my head to the side.I took a free hand and intertwined my fingers with his that were on his stomach.

"Morning." He whispered in my ear and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning." I said back smiling even though he couldn't see me.

You look beautiful by the way. I heard him say in my head.

Oh god I look like a mess. I responded and then heard his laugh.

Never He said and I leaned my head against his and felt him hug just a little tighter. We stood in silence enjoying the cool breeze and watching the sun reflect off the dew on the leaves of the trees.

"So how many pairs of mates does this pack have?" I asked as I stayed in Taehyung's arms.

"Only two. James and Mika and then Isla and Roman."

"Wait, what about Andrea and Myles?" I asked, surprised.

"They have a very unique relationship. Sometimes, wolves will feel the need to be with someone who they don't have a connection with. It's mostly just a physical relationship though." He said and I was reminded of Grayson's offer and shivered at the memory. I felt Taehyung's hands let go of me and then turn me to face him. "Grayson did what?" He asked me. He didn't shout, but his voice was firm and I could feel the anger welling up inside him.