XI

I made sure my alarm went off early so I could help wherever I was needed. I went downstairs taking my bag with me and placed it by the door as I saw a couple other bags sitting there as well. I looked around and saw glass still on the floor from the shattered windows. Furniture was still knocked over and the place just looked terrible. I then made my way into the kitchen. Two people were sitting at the table with their heads in their arms, sleeping. I walked closer and noticed that it was Jungkook and Taehyung. I went over to Jungkook and squatted down right next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly to gently wake him up as I softly whispered his name. I noticed that while his eyes were still closed he tried to nuzzle into my hand, just like he would do when he was a wolf.

"Jack...time to wake up." I said softly when his eyes finally opened. He lifted his head and looked a little dazed, when he looked over at me I put a finger to my lips to make sure he stayed quiet. "How late were you two up?" I asked. He leaned back and raised his arms, stretching a little to wake up.

"I think I finally crashed around 3AM. Taehyung was still up then." He looked over to his Alpha sound asleep on the table across from him. Just then Jimin walked in and came over to me.

"Morning. Alanna, everyone is awake and getting ready to go." He told me quietly. I found it strange that he told me, but I was glad to know anyway.

"Ok, thanks. Can you go upstairs and pack a bag for Taehyung? I doubt he has done that yet." I then turned to Jungkook. "Have you packed yet?" He shook his head and started to get up but I grabbed his arm. "Jimin, pack Jungkook's too if you can." I looked towards Jungkook, "Why don't you get something to eat quick and make something for Taehyung please." He smiled at me and then walked to the kitchen to grab a few things.

I made my way to Taehyung and squatted by him. I reached up and brushed some hair out of his face as he slept peacefully. He looked so perfect. I didn't want to wake him just yet so I carefully lifted his shirt and tried to take the bandage off. Jin walked in and came right to me, getting down on my level.

"Perfect timing,'' I said. "Can you help him this morning?" He nodded and placed his hands over Taehyung's side as I instinctively placed a hand on Jin's shoulder just to give him a little boost. When it looked good, I put his shirt back and was happy to see him still sleeping.

"Cars are packed and ready to go." He said as we stood up and walked away from the sleeping Alpha. "Who do you want in each car?" I didn't hesitate in answering him.

"Who is driving?"

"Myself and Hosek." We had walked out into the hallway as we saw everyone making their way outside.

"Ok. Let's put Hosek, Namjoon, Yoongi, Willa, and Jimin in one car and then you, me, Dakota, Taehyung and Jungkook in the other. I'm going to make sure Taehyung and Jungkook sleep a little more in the car. How long is the drive?"